- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 219060, 11 pages
Investigation of Hepatoprotective Activity of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells in the Mouse Model of Liver Injury
1Institute of Pharmacology, National Yang-Ming University, No. 155, Section 2, Linong Street, Taipei 11221, Taiwan
2Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, Taipei Veterans General Hospital and Su-Ao & Yuan-Shan Branch, No. 201, Section 2, Shih-Pai Road, Taipei 11217, Taiwan
3School of Medicine, National Yang-Ming University, No. 155, Section 2, Linong Street, Taipei 11221, Taiwan
4Division of General Medicine, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, No. 201, Section 2, Shih-Pai Road, Taipei 11217, Taiwan
5Division of Gastroenterology, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, No. 201, Section 2, Shih-Pai Road, Taipei 11217, Taiwan
6Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, No. 201, Section 2, Shih-Pai Road, Taipei 11217, Taiwan
7Graduate Institute of Pharmacy, National Defense Medical Center, No. 161, Section 6, Minquan E. Road, Taipei 11490, Taiwan
8Department of Medical Research & Education, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, No. 201, Section 2, Shih-Pai Road, Taipei 11217, Taiwan
Received 5 April 2011; Accepted 27 May 2011
Academic Editor: Ken-ichi Isobe
Copyright © 2011 Chih-Hung Chiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kirthanashri Srinivasan Vasanthan, Anuradha Subramanian, Uma Maheswari Krishnan, and Swaminathan Sethuraman, “Role of biomaterials, therapeutic molecules and cells for hepatic tissue engineering,” Biotechnology Advances, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 742–752, 2012.
- Chih-Hung Chiang, Teh-Ia Huo, Cho-Chin Sun, Jung-Hung Hsieh, Yueh Chien, Kai-Hsi Lu, and Shou-Dong Lee, “Induced pluripotent stem cells and hepatic differentiation,” Journal of the Chinese Medical Association, 2013.
- Xiaorong Li, Fengxiang Zhang, Guixian Song, Weijuan Gu, Minglong Chen, Bing Yang, Dianfu Li, Daowu Wang, and Kejiang Cao, “Intramyocardial Injection of Pig Pluripotent Stem Cells Improves Left Ventricular Function and Perfusion: A Study in a Porcine Model of Acute Myocardial Infarction,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 6, 2013.
- Anne S. Kramer, Alan R. Harvey, Giles W. Plant, and Stuart I. Hodgetts, “Systematic Review of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Technology as a Potential Clinical Therapy for Spinal Cord Injury,” Cell Transplantation, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 571–617, 2013.
- Kakulavarapu V. Rama Rao, A.S. Verkman, Kevin M. Curtis, and Michael D. Norenberg, “Aquaporin-4 deletion in mice reduces encephalopathy and brain edema in experimental acute liver failure,” Neurobiology of Disease, vol. 63, pp. 222–228, 2014.