- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 238409, 11 pages
Motor-Evoked Potential Confirmation of Functional Improvement by Transplanted Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cell in the Ischemic Rat Brain
1Institute of Catholic Integrative Medicine, Incheon St. Mary's Hospital, The Catholic University of Korea College of Medicine, Incheon 403-720, Republic of Korea
2Department of Neurosurgery, Uijeongbu St. Mary's Hospital, The Catholic University of Korea College of Medicine, 65-1 Kumoh-dong Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi 480-130, Republic of Korea
3Department of Biochemistry, The Catholic University of Korea College of Medicine, Seoul 137-701, Republic of Korea
Received 12 January 2011; Revised 21 March 2011; Accepted 25 March 2011
Academic Editor: Thomas Van Groen
Copyright © 2011 Dong-Kyu Jang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Magdalena Sarah Volz, Theresa Sophie Volz, Andre Russowsky Brunoni, João Paulo Vaz Tostes Ribeiro de Oliveira, and Felipe Fregni, “Analgesic Effects of Noninvasive Brain Stimulation in Rodent Animal Models: A Systematic Review of Translational Findings,” Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 283–295, 2012.
- Yun-Young Sunwoo, Sang In Park, Yong-An Chung, Jisoo Lee, Moon-Seo Park, Kyung-Sool Jang, Lee-So Maeng, Dong-Kyu Jang, Ruth Im, Yu Jin Jung, Soon A. Park, Eun-Sun Kang, Min-Wook Kim, and Young-Min Han, “A Pilot Study for the Neuroprotective Effect of Gongjin-dan on Transient Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion-Induced Ischemic Rat Brain,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Chunlei Tian, Xiongwei Wang, Xiaodan Wang, Lei Wang, Xuguang Wang, Shengmei Wu, and Zhixian Wan, “Autologous bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell therapy in the subacute stage of traumatic brain injury by lumbar puncture,” Experimental and Clinical Transplantation, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 176–181, 2013.
- Do-Hun Lee, Ji Yeoun Lee, Byung-Mo Oh, Ji Hoon Phi, Seung-Ki Kim, Moon Suk Bang, Seung U. Kim, and Kyu-Chang Wang, “Functional recovery after injury of motor cortex in rats: Effects of rehabilitation and stem cell transplantation in a traumatic brain injury model of cortical resection,” Child's Nervous System, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 403–411, 2013.
- Zizhen Yang, Lei Zhu, Fangqin Li, Jing Wang, Huan Wan, and Yujun Pan, “Bone marrow stromal cells as a therapeutic treatment for ischemic stroke,” Neuroscience Bulletin, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 524–534, 2014.
- Sang-In Park, Jin-Hee Lee, Yong-An Chung, Moon-Seo Park, Hyun Sunwoo, Kwan-Sung Lee, and Yun-Young Sunwoo, “The neuroprotective effect of a traditional herbal (kyung-ok-ko) on transient middle cerebral artery occlusion-Induced ischemic rat brain,” International Journal of Imaging Systems and Technology, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 131–138, 2015.
- Yuan Wang, Gang Liu, Dandan Hong, Fenghua Chen, Xunming Ji, and Guodong Cao, “White Matter Injury in Ischemic Stroke,” Progress in Neurobiology, 2016.