- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 245728, 9 pages
Bronchiolitis Obliterans Organizing Pneumonia in Swine Associated with Porcine Circovirus Type 2 Infection
1Department of Education and Research, Taichung Veterans General Hospital, 160, Section 3 Taichungkang Road, Taichung 40705, Taiwan
2Department of Veterinary Medicine, National Chung-Hsing University, Taichung 40227, Taiwan
3Division of Critical Care and Respiratory Therapy, Taichung Veterans General Hospital, Taichung 40705, Taiwan
4Department of Animal Science, National Chung-Hsing University, Taichung 40227, Taiwan
Received 24 June 2010; Revised 11 August 2010; Accepted 7 September 2010
Academic Editor: Monica Fedele
Copyright © 2011 Ching-Chang Cheng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Joaquim Segalés, “Porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2) infections: Clinical signs, pathology and laboratory diagnosis,” Virus Research, vol. 164, no. 1-2, pp. 10–19, 2012.
- Huiying Fan, Yu Ye, Yongwen Luo, Tiezhu Tong, Guangrong Yan, and Ming Liao, “Quantitative Proteomics Using Stable Isotope Labeling with Amino Acids in C ell Culture Reveals Protein and Pathway Regulation in Porcine Circovirus Ty pe 2 Infected PK-15 Cells,” Journal of Proteome Research, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 995–1008, 2012.
- Yabin Tu, Yanqun Wang, Gang Wang, Jianan Wu, Yonggang Liu, Shujie Wang, Chenggang Jiang, and Xuehui Cai, “High-level expression and immunogenicity of a porcine circovirus type 2 capsid protein through codon optimization in Pichia pastoris,” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 97, no. 7, pp. 2867–2875, 2012.
- Rafael Ramírez-Romero, Alicia M. Nevárez-Garza, Luis E. Rodríguez-Tovar, Alfredo Wong-González, Rogelio A. Ledezma-Torres, and Gustavo Hernández-Vidal, “Histopathological Analogies in Chronic Pulmonary Lesions between Cattle and Humans: Basis for an Alternative Animal Model,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2012, pp. 1–7, 2012.
- John C. Densmore, Paul M. Jeziorczak, Anne V. Clough, Kirkwood A. Pritchard, Breana Cummens, Meetha Medhora, Arjun Rao, and Elizabeth R. Jacobs, “Rattus Model Utilizing Selective Pulmonary Ischemia Induces Bronchiolitis Obliterans Organizing Pneumonia,” Shock, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 271–277, 2013.
- T. Opriessnig, and I. Langohr, “Current State of Knowledge on Porcine Circovirus Type 2-Associated Lesions,” Veterinary Pathology, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 23–38, 2013.