- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 275302, 9 pages
Role of PIR-B in Autoimmune Glomerulonephritis
Department of Experimental Immunology, Institute of Development, Aging and Cancer, Tohoku University, 4-1 Seiryo, Sendai 980-8575, Japan
Received 28 July 2010; Accepted 7 September 2010
Academic Editor: Monica Fedele
Copyright © 2011 Toshiyuki Takai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Junke Zheng, Masato Umikawa, Changhao Cui, Jiyuan Li, Xiaoli Chen, Chaozheng Zhang, HoangDinh Hyunh, Xunlei Kang, Robert Silvany, Xuan Wan, Jingxiao Ye, Alberto Puig Canto, Shu-Hsia Chen, Huan-You Wang, E. Sally Ward, and Cheng Cheng Zhang, “Inhibitory receptors bind ANGPTLs and support blood stem cells and leukaemia development,” Nature, vol. 485, no. 7400, pp. 656–+, 2012.
- N. Sieger, S. J. Fleischer, H. E. Mei, K. Reiter, A. Shock, G. R. Burmester, C. Daridon, and T. Dörner, “ CD22 ligation inhibits downstream B cell receptor signaling and Ca 2+ flux upon activation ,” Arthritis & Rheumatism, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 770–779, 2013.
- Mi Deng, Zhigang Lu, Junke Zheng, Xuan Wan, Xiaoli Chen, Kouyuki Hirayasu, Hanzi Sun, Yeeling Lam, Liping Chen, Qihui Wang, Chun Song, Niu Huang, George F. Gao, Youxing Jiang, Hisashi Arase, and Cheng Cheng Zhang, “A motif in LILRB2 critical for Angptl2 binding and activation,” Blood, vol. 124, no. 6, pp. 924–935, 2014.
- X. Fan, P. Shi, J. Dai, Y. Lu, X. Chen, X. Liu, K. Zhang, X. Wu, Y. Sun, K. Wang, L. Zhu, C. C. Zhang, J. Zhang, G.-q. Chen, J. Zheng, and J. Liu, “Paired immunoglobulin-like receptor B regulates platelet activation,” Blood, vol. 124, no. 15, pp. 2421–2430, 2014.
- Laure Loumagne, Jeremy Baudhuin, Benoit Favier, Florent Montespan, Edgardo D. Carosella, and Nathalie Rouas-Freiss, “ In vivo evidence that secretion of HLA-G by immunogenic tumor cells allows their evasion from immunosurveillance ,” International Journal of Cancer, 2014.
- Zhaoyu Gou, Yajing Mi, Fengliang Jiang, Bin Deng, Jun Yang, and Xingchun Gou, “PirB is a novel potential therapeutic target for enhancing axonal regeneration and synaptic plasticity following CNS injury in mammals,” Journal of Drug Targeting, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Xunlei Kang, Zhigang Lu, Changhao Cui, Mi Deng, Yuqi Fan, Baijun Dong, Xin Han, Fuchun Xie, Jeffrey W. Tyner, John E. Coligan, Robert H. Collins, Xiangshu Xiao, M. James You, and Cheng Cheng Zhang, “The ITIM-containing receptor LAIR1 is essential for acute myeloid leukaemia development,” Nature Cell Biology, 2015.