- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 278062, 6 pages
Treatment Pulse Application for Magnetic Stimulation
Neuroradiology Section, Department of Radiology, Dong-A University Medical Center, 3Ga-1, Dongdaeshin-Dong, Seo-Gu, Busan 602-715, Republic of Korea
Received 14 November 2010; Accepted 11 February 2011
Academic Editor: Mohammed Rachidi
Copyright © 2011 Sun-Seob Choi and Whi-Young Kim. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dong-Ho Ha, Whi-Young Kim, and Sun-Seob Choi, “3 Stage 2 Switch Application for Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation,” Journal of Magnetics, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 234–239, 2011.
- Sun-Seob Choi, and Whi-Young Kim, “Full Wave Cockroft Walton Application for Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation,” Journal of Magnetics, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 246–252, 2011.
- Sun-Seob Choi, and Whi-Young Kim, “Parallel Load Techinques Application for Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation,” Journal of Magnetics, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 27–32, 2012.
- Sun-Seob Choi, and Whi-Young Kim, “Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation With Applied Multistep Direct Current Grafting,” Biomedical Engineering: Applications, Basis and Communications, vol. 25, no. 03, pp. 1350032, 2013.
- Jun-Hyoung Kim, “Study on Change of Poly ADP Ribose Polymerase in the Rat with Thrombotic St roke by Full Wave Cockroft Walton method's Transcranial Magnetic Stimulatio n,” Journal of Magnetics, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 20–27, 2014.