- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 278062, 6 pages
Treatment Pulse Application for Magnetic Stimulation
Neuroradiology Section, Department of Radiology, Dong-A University Medical Center, 3Ga-1, Dongdaeshin-Dong, Seo-Gu, Busan 602-715, Republic of Korea
Received 14 November 2010; Accepted 11 February 2011
Academic Editor: Mohammed Rachidi
Copyright © 2011 Sun-Seob Choi and Whi-Young Kim. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Inghilleri, A. Berardelli, P. Marchetti, and M. Manfredi, “Effects of diazepam, baclofen and thiopental on the silent period evoked by transcranial magnetic stimulation in humans,” Experimental Brain Research, vol. 109, no. 3, pp. 467–472, 1996.
- C. Plewnia, M. Bartels, L. Cohen, and C. Gerloff, “Noradrenergic modulation of human cortex excitability by the presynaptic α-antagonist yohimbine,” Neuroscience Letters, vol. 307, no. 1, pp. 41–44, 2001.
- S. S. Choi, G. H. Bo, and W. Y. Kim, “Starting current application for magnetic stimulation,” Journal of Magnetics, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 51–57, 2011.
- H. Théoret, M. Kobayashi, A. Valero-Cabré, and A. Pascual-Leone, “Exploring paradoxical functional facilitation with TMS,” Supplements to Clinical Neurophysiology, vol. 56, pp. 211–219, 2003.
- M. S. George, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in Clinical Psychiatry, American Psychiatric Publishing.
- E. M. Wassermann, “Risk and safety of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation: report and suggested guidelines from the International Workshop on the Safety of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, June 5-7, 1996,” Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology, vol. 108, no. 1, pp. 1–16, 1998.
- L. G. Cohen, B. J. Roth, J. Nilsson et al., “Effects of coil design on delivery of focal magnetic stimulation. Technical considerations,” Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology, vol. 75, no. 4, pp. 350–357, 1990.
- V. E. Amassian, R. Q. Cracco, P. J. Maccabee, and J. B. Cracco, “Cerebello-frontal cortical projections in humans studied with the magnetic coil,” Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology, vol. 85, no. 4, pp. 265–272, 1992.
- B. W. Wilson, K. Caputa, M. A. Stuchly et al., “Design and fabrication of well confined uniform magnetic field exposure systems,” Bioelectromagnetics, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 563–577, 1994.
- S.-S. Choi, S.-M. Lee, and J.-H. Kim, “Chopper application for magnetic stimulation,” Journal of Magnetics, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 213–220, 2010.