- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 318346, 8 pages
Blood-Oxygenation-Level-Dependent-(BOLD-) Based R2′ MRI Study in Monkey Model of Reversible Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion
Department of Radiology, General Hospital, Tianjin Medical University, 154 Anshan Road Heping District Tianjin 300052, China
Received 10 September 2010; Revised 25 November 2010; Accepted 30 December 2010
Academic Editor: Andrea Vecchione
Copyright © 2011 Jing Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ulf Jensen-Kondering, and Jean-Claude Baron, “Oxygen imaging by MRI: Can blood oxygen level-dependent imaging depict the ischemic penumbra?,” Stroke, vol. 43, no. 8, pp. 2264–2269, 2012.
- Hongyu An, Qingwei Liu, Yasheng Chen, Katie D. Vo, Andria L. Ford, Jin-Moo Lee, and Weili Lin, “Oxygen Metabolism in Ischemic Stroke Using Magnetic Resonance Imaging,” Translational Stroke Research, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 65–75, 2012.
- Zhihua Sun, Jing Zhang, Yingmin Chen, Yunting Zhang, Xuejun Zhang, Hong Guo, and Chunshui Yu, “Differential Temporal Evolution Patterns in Brain Temperature in Different Ischemic Tissues in a Monkey Model of Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–8, 2012.
- Xin-Ying Wang, and Min-Ming Zhang, “Assessment of angiogenesis in the rehabilitation process of cerebral infarction using MRI,” Chinese Journal of Radiology (China), vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 279–282, 2013.
- R. Belaïch, S. Boujraf, A. Housni, M. Maaroufi, F. Batta, R. Maagoul, T. Sqalli, M. Errasfa, and S. Tizniti, “Assessment of hemodialysis impact by Polysulfone membrane on brain plasticity using BOLD-fMRI,” Neuroscience, 2014.
- Dong Yang, Yukako Nakajo, Koji Iihara, Hiroharu Kataoka, Jyoji Nakagawara, Qiang Zhao, and Hiroji Yanamoto, “An Integrated Stroke Model with a Consistent Penumbra for the Assessment of Neuroprotective Interventions,” European Neurology, vol. 71, no. 1-2, pp. 4–18, 2014.