- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 349490, 5 pages
The Use of Fuzzy BackPropagation Neural Networks for the Early Diagnosis of Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy in Newborns
1Department of Neonatology, Hospital of the Medical College of Xi'an Jiaotong University, Xi'an, Shaanxi 710061, China
2Institute of Biomedical Engineering, School of Life Science and Technology, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Xi'an, Shaanxi 710049, China
Received 1 February 2011; Accepted 6 June 2011
Academic Editor: Vincent C. O. Njar
Copyright © 2011 Liu Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Q. Zhu and H. Shi, The Principle and Application of Artificial Neural Network, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2006.
- M. J. Er, J. Liao, and J. Lin, “Fuzzy neural networks-based quality prediction system for sintering process,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 314–324, 2000.
- J. S. Chiu, Y. F. Wang, Y. C. Su, L. H. Wei, J. G. Liao, and Y. C. Li, “Artificial neural network to predict skeletal metastasis in patients with prostate cancer,” Journal of Medical Systems, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 91–100, 2009.
- L. Q. Han, The Theory, Design and Application of Artificial Neural Network, Chemical Industry Press, Beijing, China, 2002.
- R. F. Harrison and R. L. Kennedy, “Artificial neural network models for prediction of acute coronary syndromes using clinical data from the time of presentation,” Annals of Emergency Medicine, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 431–439, 2005.
- L. Liu, H.-Y. Zhou, Z. W. Feng, L. He, and Z. Y. Su, “Urinary S100B protein and lactate/creatinine ratio measurements: a tool for the early identification of neonatal hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy,” Chinese Journal of Pediatrics, vol. 43, no. 8, pp. 564–567, 2005.
- L. Liu, H.-Y. Zhou, L. He, J.-W. Song, W.-X. Nie, and Z.-Y. Su, “Measuring Urinary S100B protein levels and lactic acid/creatinine ratio for early identification of neonatal hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy (HIE),” World Journal of Pediatrics, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 270–275, 2006.
- T. Tian, L. Liu, H.-Y. Zhou, et al., “The value of urinary S100B protein measurement and urinary lactate/creatinine ratio in predicting the prognosis of full term infants with hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy,” Chinese Journal of Neonatology, vol. 23, no. 8, pp. 141–144, 2008.
- L. Liu, L. He, C. X. Zheng, et al., “Application of hydrogen proton magnetic resonance spectrum in hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy in full-term neonates,” Chinese Journal of Pediatrcs, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 384–385, 2008.
- Y. H. Shen, The applied of research neural networks in medical diagnosis. Full-text databaseof China's outstanding, M.S. thesis, 2007.
- D. J. Xu, Y. D. Zhou, Y. L. Sang, et al., “Research of fuzzy control based on artificial neural network in medicine diagnostic system,” Chinese Archives of Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 781–783, 2005.
- X. F. Wan, L. P. Xu, Y. J. Wu, et al., “The application of fuzzy neural network to lung cancer diagnosis,” Microcomputer Information, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 295–297, 2009.
- H. P. Schwefel, Numerical Optimization of Computer Model, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, UK, 1981.