- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 350131, 11 pages
Modeling Neurological Disorders by Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Embryo Technology and Stem Cell Research Center, School of Biotechnology, Suranaree University of Technology, 111 University Avenue, Nakhon Ratchasima 30000, Thailand
Received 11 July 2011; Accepted 6 October 2011
Academic Editor: Ken-ichi Isobe
Copyright © 2011 Tanut Kunkanjanawan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rodrigo A.P. Martins, Stevens K. Rehen, Sylvie Devalle, Rafaela C. Sartore, Bruna S. Paulsen, and Helena L. Borges, “Implications of aneuploidy for stem cell biology and brain therapeutics,” Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience, no. SEPTEMBER, pp. 1–13, 2012.
- Bruna da Silveira Paulsen, Mariana Souza da Silveira, Antonio Galina, and Stevens Kastrup Rehen, “Pluripotent stem cells as a model to study oxygen metabolism in neurogenesis and neurodevelopmental disorders,” Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, vol. 534, no. 1-2, pp. 3–10, 2013.
- Shauna H. Yuan, and Mason Shaner, “Bioengineered stem cells in neural development and neurodegeneration research,” Ageing Research Reviews, 2013.
- Nopporn Jongkamonwiwat, and Parinya Noisa, “Biomedical and Clinical Promises of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells for Neurological Disorders,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.