- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 373781, 8 pages
The Effects of Erythropoietin Dose Titration during High-Fat Diet-Induced Obesity
Molecular Medicine Branch, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Received 16 September 2010; Revised 24 January 2011; Accepted 3 February 2011
Academic Editor: Oreste Gualillo
Copyright © 2011 Amanda Foskett et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vladimir E. Martinez-Bello, Fabian Sanchis-Gomar, Marco Romagnoli, Frederic Derbre, Mari Carmen Gomez-Cabrera, and Jose Vina, “Three weeks of erythropoietin treatment hampers skeletal muscle mitochondri al biogenesis in rats,” Journal of Physiology and Biochemistry, vol. 68, no. 4, pp. 593–601, 2012.
- Mawadda Alnaeeli, Li Wang, Barbora Piknova, Heather Rogers, Xiaoxia Li, and Constance Tom Noguchi, “Erythropoietin in Brain Development and Beyond,” Anatomy Research International, vol. 2012, pp. 1–15, 2012.
- Kerstin Spliethoff, Daniela Meier, Isabelle Aeberli, Max Gassmann, Wolfgang Langhans, Marco Maggiorini, Thomas A. Lutz, and Oliver Goetze, “Reduced Insulin Sensitivity as a Marker for Acute Mountain Sickness?,” High Altitude Medicine & Biology, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 240–250, 2013.