- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 383962, 8 pages
Role of Interleukin-10 in Malaria: Focusing on Coinfection with Lethal and Nonlethal Murine Malaria Parasites
Department of Infectious Diseases, Kyorin University School of Medicine, Tokyo 181-8611, Japan
Received 23 May 2011; Revised 23 August 2011; Accepted 23 August 2011
Academic Editor: Luis I. Terrazas
Copyright © 2011 Mamoru Niikura et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Onésia Cristina Oliveira-Lima, Danielle Bernardes, Mauro Cunha Xavier Pinto, Rosa Maria Esteves Arantes, and Juliana Carvalho-Tavares, “Mice lacking inducible nitric oxide synthase develop exacerbated hepatic inflammatory responses induced by Plasmodium berghei NK65 infection,” Microbes and Infection, 2013.
- Satyajit Tripathy, Santanu KarMahapatra, Sourav Chattopadhyay, Sabyasachi Das, Sandeep Kumar Dash, Subrata Majumder, PaNCQanan Pramanik, and Somenath Roy, “A novel chitosan based antimalarial drug delivery against Plasmodium berghei infection,” Acta Tropica, 2013.
- Shira R. Abeles, Raul Chuquiyauri, Carlos Tong, and Joseph M. Vinetz, “Human host-derived cytokines associated with Plasmodium vivax transmission from acute malaria patients to Anopheles darlingi mosquitoes in the Peruvian Amazon,” American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, vol. 88, no. 6, pp. 1130–1137, 2013.