- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 414198, 5 pages
Cloning and Expression of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus Full-Length Nonstructural Gene in Pichia pastoris
1Virology Laboratory, Department of Veterinary Pathology and Microbiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor 43400, Malaysia
2Department of Veterinary Clinical Studies, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor 43400, Malaysia
3Institute of Bioscience, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor 43400, Malaysia
Received 16 December 2010; Accepted 25 January 2011
Academic Editor: Wen-Quan Zou
Copyright © 2011 M. B. Abubakar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Cuihong Du, Long Han, Anfeng Xiao, and Minjie Cao, “Secretory Expression and Purification of the Recombinant Duck Interleukin-2 in Pichia pastoris,” Journal Of Microbiology And Biotechnology, vol. 21, no. 12, pp. 1264–1269, 2011.
- Cuihong du, Long Han, and Zhijun Xie, “Cloning, expression in Escherichia coli, and purification of soluble recombinant duck interleukin-2,” World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 1495–1501, 2011.
- T. N. Athmaram, Anil Kumar Singh, Shweta Saraswat, Saurabh Srivastava, Princi Misra, M. Kameswara Rao, N. Gopalan, and P. V. L. Rao, “A simple Pichia pastoris fermentation and downstream processing strategy for making recombinant pandemic Swine Origin Influenza A virus Hemagglutinin protein,” Journal Of Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 245–255, 2013.