- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 439397, 11 pages
The Role of Molecular Imaging in the Diagnosis and Management of Neuropsychiatric Disorders
1Institute of Nuclear Energy Research, Lungtan, Taoyuan 325, Taiwan
2Institute of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei 112, Taiwan
3Department of Chemistry, Chung Yuan Christian University, Chung-Li 320, Taiwan
Received 27 December 2010; Accepted 15 February 2011
Academic Editor: David J. Yang
Copyright © 2011 Lie-Hang Shen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sheldon H. Preskorn, “The Use of Biomarkers in Psychiatric Research,” Journal of Psychiatric Practice, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 38–45, 2012.
- Megan W. Bourassa, and Lisa M. Miller, “Metal imaging in neurodegenerative diseases,” Metallomics, vol. 4, no. 8, pp. 721, 2012.
- Jie Yuan, Rongbin Lv, James Robert Brašić, Mei Han, Xingdang Liu, Yuankai Wang, Guangming Zhang, Congjin Liu, Yu Li, and Yanping Deng, “Dopamine transporter dysfunction in Han Chinese people with chronic methamphetamine dependence after a short-term abstinence,” Psychiatry Research: Neuroimaging, 2013.
- A.R. Faheem, T.H. Bokhari, S. Roohi, A. Mushtaq, and M. Sohaib, “99mTc-Daunorubicin a potential brain imaging and theranostic agent: synthesis, quality control, characterization, biodistribution and scintigraphy,” Nuclear Medicine and Biology, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 148–152, 2013.