- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 456076, 9 pages
No Evidence for Statin-induced Proteinuria in Healthy Volunteers as Assessed by Proteomic Analysis
Laboratory of Pathophysiology, University of Antwerp, Universiteitsplein 1, 2610 Antwerpen, Belgium
Received 21 April 2011; Revised 14 June 2011; Accepted 4 July 2011
Academic Editor: Yeon-Kyun Shin
Copyright © 2011 Anja Verhulst et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yu-Heng Chung, Yen-Chieh Lee, Chia-Hsuin Chang, Min-Shung Lin, Jou-Wei Lin, and Mei-Shu Lai, “Statins of high versus low cholesterol-lowering efficacy and the development of severe renal failure,” Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 583–592, 2013.
- Szymon Filip, Jerome Zoidakis, Antonia Vlahou, and Harald Mischak, “Advances in urinary proteome analysis and applications in systems biology,” Bioanalysis, vol. 6, no. 19, pp. 2549–2569, 2014.
- Leonilde Bonfrate, Giuseppe Procino, David Q.-H. Wang, Maria Svelto, and Piero Portincasa, “A novel therapeutic effect of statins on nephrogenic diabetes insipidus,” Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 2015.