- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 463412, 9 pages
Regulatory T-Cell-Associated Cytokines in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Department of Allergy and Rheumatology, Graduate School of Medicine, University of Tokyo, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
Received 28 July 2011; Accepted 8 September 2011
Academic Editor: Brian Poole
Copyright © 2011 Akiko Okamoto et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [17 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Olkowska-Truchanowicz, K. Bocian, R. B. Maksym, A. Bialoszewska, D. Wlodarczyk, W. Baranowski, J. Zabek, G. Korczak-Kowalska, and J. Malejczyk, “CD4+ CD25+ FOXP3+ regulatory T cells in peripheral blood and peritoneal fluid of patients with endometriosis,” Human Reproduction, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 119–124, 2012.
- Wang-Dong Xu, Yu-Jing Zhang, Wei Wang, Rui Li, Hai-Feng Pan, and Dong-Qing Ye, “Role of CREM in systemic lupus erythematosus,” Cellular Immunology, vol. 276, no. 1-2, pp. 10–15, 2012.
- Zhi-Yong Xiao, Shao-Hui Chen, Jun-Ping Cheng, Wen-Xia Zhou, Yong-Xiang Zhang, Ri-Fang Yang, and Liu-Hong Yun, “Y27, a novel derivative of 4-hydroxyquinoline-3-formamide, prevents the development of murine systemic lupus erythematosus-like diseases in MRL/lpr autoimmune mice and BDF1 hybrid mice,” Arthritis Research and Therapy, vol. 14, no. 6, 2012.
- L. Watson, K. Tullus, S.D. Marks, R.C.L. Holt, C. Pilkington, and M.W. Beresford, “Increased serum concentration of sphingosine-1-phosphate in juvenile-onset systemic lupus erythematosus,” Journal of Clinical Immunology, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 1019–1025, 2012.
- Wan Lei, and Liu Jian, “Changes of CD4+ CD25+ Regulatory T Cells, FoxP3 in Adjuvant Arthritis Rats with Damage of Pulmonary Function and Effects of Tripterygium Glycosides Tablet,” International Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–7, 2012.
- Tiago Carvalheiro, Ana Rodrigues, Ana Lopes, Luís Inês, Isabel Velada, Andreia Ribeiro, António Martinho, José A. P. Silva, Maria L. Pais, and Artur Paiva, “Tolerogenic versus Inflammatory Activity of Peripheral Blood Monocytes and Dendritic Cells Subpopulations in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,” Clinical and Developmental Immunology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–14, 2012.
- Qiu, Song, Yang, and Li, “Glucocorticoid downregulates expression of IL-12 family cytokines in systemic lupus erythematosus patients,” Lupus, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 1011–1016, 2013.
- Wenpu Zhao, Celine C. Berthier, Emily E. Lewis, W. Joseph McCune, Matthias Kretzler, and Mariana J. Kaplan, “The peroxisome-proliferator activated receptor-γ agonist pioglitazone modulates aberrant T cell responses in systemic lupus erythematosus,” Clinical Immunology, 2013.
- Zhu Mengya, Mo Hanyou, Li Dong, Luo Xiaohong, and Zhang Lihua, “Th17/Treg imbalance induced by increased incidence of atherosclerosis in patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE),” Clinical Rheumatology, vol. 32, no. 7, pp. 1045–1052, 2013.
- Jae Il Shin, “The beneficial effect of leflunomide on systemic lupus erythematosus: the role of Tregs repopulation?,” Rheumatology International, 2013.
- Jinhui Hu, Wei Meng, Denghai Zhang, Chaolin Qiu, Ling Hua, Qiuhua Xie, Xiaoxue He, and Hongxing Ye, “Th17-relevant cytokines vary with sera of different ANA staining patterns,” International Immunopharmacology, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 679–684, 2013.
- Xin Wang, Wentao Wang, Jianjiang Xu, Jiaxu Hong, and Qihua Le, “Pretreatment of rapamycin before allogenic corneal transplant promotes graft survival through increasing CD4+CD25+Foxp3+ regulatory t cells,” Experimental and Clinical Transplantation, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 56–62, 2013.
- Marianne Frieri, “NF-kappa B and systemic lupus erythematosus: examining the link,” Journal of Nephrology, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 953–959, 2013.
- Jian Zhao, Yun Deng, Jennifer A. Kelly, Elizabeth E. Brown, John B. Harley, Sang-Cheol Bae, Marta E. Alarcon-Riqueime, Jeffrey C. Edberg, Robert P. Kimberly, Rosalind Ramsey-Goldman, Michelle A. Petri, John D. Reveille, Luis M. Vila, Graciela S. Alarcon, Kenneth M. Kaufman, Timothy J. Vyse, Chaim O. Jacob, Patrick M. Gaffney, Kathy Moser Sivils, Judith A. James, Diane L. Kamen, Gary S. Gilkeson, Timothy B. Niewold, Joan T. Merrill, R. Hal Scofield, Lindsey A. Criswell, Anne M. Stevens, Susan A. Boackle, Jae-Hoon Kim, Jiyoung Choi, Bernardo A. Pons-Estel, Barry I. Freedman, Juan-Manuel Anaya, Javier Martin, C. Yung Yu, Deh-Ming Chang, Yeong Wook Song, Carl D. Langefeld, Weiling Chen, Jennifer M. Grossman, Rita M. Cantor, Bevra H. Hahn, and Betty P. Tsao, “Preferential Binding to Elk-1 by SLE-Associated IL10 Risk Allele Upregulate s IL10 Expression,” Plos Genetics, vol. 9, no. 10, 2013.
- L. Ma, P. Zhao, Z. Jiang, Y. Shan, and Y. Jiang, “ Imbalance of different types of CD4 + forkhead box protein 3 (FoxP3) + T cells in patients with new-onset systemic lupus erythematosus ,” Clinical & Experimental Immunology, vol. 174, no. 3, pp. 345–355, 2013.
- Ying Shan, Jun Liu, Yong-Jun Jiang, Hong Shang, Dong Jiang, and Ya-Ming Cao, “Age-related susceptibility and resistance to nonlethal plasmodium yoelii infection in c57bl/6 mice,” Folia Parasitologica, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 153–161, 2013.
- Ki Heon Nam, Yoon Jin Cha, Young Eun Kwon, Yung Ly Kim, Kyoung Sook Park, Seong Yeong An, Beom Jin Lim, Hyeon Joo Jeong, Hyung Jung Oh, Tae-Hyun Yoo, Shin-Wook Kang, Kyu Hun Choi, and Seung Hyeok Han, “Minimal Change Disease in Systemic Lupus: Another Renal Manifestation of Lupus?,” The Ewha Medical Journal, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 139, 2013.