- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 463412, 9 pages
Regulatory T-Cell-Associated Cytokines in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Department of Allergy and Rheumatology, Graduate School of Medicine, University of Tokyo, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
Received 28 July 2011; Accepted 8 September 2011
Academic Editor: Brian Poole
Copyright © 2011 Akiko Okamoto et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Olkowska-Truchanowicz, K. Bocian, R. B. Maksym, A. Bialoszewska, D. Wlodarczyk, W. Baranowski, J. Zabek, G. Korczak-Kowalska, and J. Malejczyk, “CD4+ CD25+ FOXP3+ regulatory T cells in peripheral blood and peritoneal fluid of patients with endometriosis,” Human Reproduction, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 119–124, 2012.
- Wang-Dong Xu, Yu-Jing Zhang, Wei Wang, Rui Li, Hai-Feng Pan, and Dong-Qing Ye, “Role of CREM in systemic lupus erythematosus,” Cellular Immunology, vol. 276, no. 1-2, pp. 10–15, 2012.
- Wan Lei, and Liu Jian, “Changes of CD4+ CD25+ Regulatory T Cells, FoxP3 in Adjuvant Arthritis Rats with Damage of Pulmonary Function and Effects of Tripterygium Glycosides Tablet,” International Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–7, 2012.
- Wenpu Zhao, Celine C. Berthier, Emily E. Lewis, W. Joseph McCune, Matthias Kretzler, and Mariana J. Kaplan, “The peroxisome-proliferator activated receptor-γ agonist pioglitazone modulates aberrant T cell responses in systemic lupus erythematosus,” Clinical Immunology, 2013.
- Jae Il Shin, “The beneficial effect of leflunomide on systemic lupus erythematosus: the role of Tregs repopulation?,” Rheumatology International, 2013.
- Jinhui Hu, Wei Meng, Denghai Zhang, Chaolin Qiu, Ling Hua, Qiuhua Xie, Xiaoxue He, and Hongxing Ye, “Th17-relevant cytokines vary with sera of different ANA staining patterns,” International Immunopharmacology, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 679–684, 2013.
- L. Ma, P. Zhao, Z. Jiang, Y. Shan, and Y. Jiang, “ Imbalance of different types of CD4 + forkhead box protein 3 (FoxP3) + T cells in patients with new-onset systemic lupus erythematosus ,” Clinical & Experimental Immunology, vol. 174, no. 3, pp. 345–355, 2013.