- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 468705, 9 pages
Neurotrophic Features of Human Adipose Tissue-Derived Stromal Cells: In Vitro and In Vivo Studies
1Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, 00168 Rome, Italy
2Department of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, 00168 Rome, Italy
Received 7 July 2011; Accepted 16 September 2011
Academic Editor: Herman S. Cheung
Copyright © 2011 Wanda Lattanzi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Patricia E. Engels, Mathias Tremp, Paul J. Kingham, Pietro G. di Summa, René D. Largo, Dirk J. Schaefer, and Daniel F. Kalbermatten, “Harvest site influences the growth properties of adipose derived stem cells,” Cytotechnology, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 437–445, 2012.
- Aleksandra Glavaski-Joksimovic, and Martha C. Bohn, “Mesenchymal stem cells and neuroregeneration in Parkinson's disease,” Experimental Neurology, vol. 247, pp. 25–38, 2013.
- Alan D. Widgerow, Ara A. Salibian, Shadi Lalezari, and Gregory R.D. Evans, “Neuromodulatory nerve regeneration: Adipose tissue-derived stem cells and neurotrophic mediation in peripheral nerve regeneration,” Journal of Neuroscience Research, 2013.
- Serhiy Forostyak, Pavla Jendelova, and Eva Sykova, “The Role of Mesenchymal Stromal Cells in Spinal Cord Injury, Regenerative Medicine and Possible Clinical Applications,” Biochimie, 2013.
- Shahnaz Razavi, Mohamad Reza Razavi, Hamid Zarkesh Esfahani, Mohammad Kazemi, and Fatemeh Sadat Mostafavi, “Comparing brain-derived neurotrophic factor and ciliary neurotrophic factor secretion of induced neurotrophic factor secreting cells from human adipose and bone marrow-derived stem cells,” Development, Growth & Differentiation, vol. 55, no. 6, pp. 648–655, 2013.
- Jean-Luc Boulland, Maria Mastrangelopoulou, Andrew C. Boquest, Rune Jakobsen, Agate Noer, Joel C. Glover, and Philippe Collas, “Epigenetic Regulation of Nestin Expression During Neurogenic Differentiation of Adipose Tissue Stem Cells,” Stem Cells and Development, vol. 22, no. 7, pp. 1042–1052, 2013.
- Paul J. Kingham, Mallappa K. Kolar, Liudmila N. Novikova, Lev N. Novikov, and Mikael Wiberg, “Stimulating the Neurotrophic and Angiogenic Properties of Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cells Enhances Nerve Repair,” Stem Cells and Development, pp. 131122075533007, 2013.
- Marta Barba, Claudia Cicione, Camilla Bernardini, Fabrizio Michetti, and Wanda Lattanzi, “Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Cells for Bone Regereneration: State of the Art,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Giovanni Battista Gasbarrini, Maria Ausiliatrice Puglisi, Wanda Lattanzi, and Antonio Gasbarrini, “Update on small intestinal stem cells,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 29, pp. 4671–4678, 2013.
- Ara A Salibian, Alan D Widgerow, Michael Abrouk, and Gregory RD Evans, “Stem Cells in Plastic Surgery: A Review of Current Clinical and Translational Applications,” Archives of Plastic Surgery, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 666, 2013.
- Marta Barba, Wanda Lattanzi, Claudia Cicione, Camilla Bernardini, Vincenzo Campana, Ernesto Pagano, Fabrizio Michetti, and Giandomenico Logroscino, “Spinal Fusion in the Next Generation: Gene and Cell Therapy Approaches,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.