- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 468705, 9 pages
Neurotrophic Features of Human Adipose Tissue-Derived Stromal Cells: In Vitro and In Vivo Studies
1Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, 00168 Rome, Italy
2Department of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, 00168 Rome, Italy
Received 7 July 2011; Accepted 16 September 2011
Academic Editor: Herman S. Cheung
Copyright © 2011 Wanda Lattanzi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [17 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Patricia E. Engels, Mathias Tremp, Paul J. Kingham, Pietro G. di Summa, René D. Largo, Dirk J. Schaefer, and Daniel F. Kalbermatten, “Harvest site influences the growth properties of adipose derived stem cells,” Cytotechnology, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 437–445, 2012.
- Aleksandra Glavaski-Joksimovic, and Martha C. Bohn, “Mesenchymal stem cells and neuroregeneration in Parkinson's disease,” Experimental Neurology, vol. 247, pp. 25–38, 2013.
- Alan D. Widgerow, Ara A. Salibian, Shadi Lalezari, and Gregory R.D. Evans, “Neuromodulatory nerve regeneration: Adipose tissue-derived stem cells and neurotrophic mediation in peripheral nerve regeneration,” Journal of Neuroscience Research, 2013.
- Serhiy Forostyak, Pavla Jendelova, and Eva Sykova, “The Role of Mesenchymal Stromal Cells in Spinal Cord Injury, Regenerative Medicine and Possible Clinical Applications,” Biochimie, 2013.
- Shahnaz Razavi, Mohamad Reza Razavi, Hamid Zarkesh Esfahani, Mohammad Kazemi, and Fatemeh Sadat Mostafavi, “Comparing brain-derived neurotrophic factor and ciliary neurotrophic factor secretion of induced neurotrophic factor secreting cells from human adipose and bone marrow-derived stem cells,” Development, Growth & Differentiation, vol. 55, no. 6, pp. 648–655, 2013.
- Jean-Luc Boulland, Maria Mastrangelopoulou, Andrew C. Boquest, Rune Jakobsen, Agate Noer, Joel C. Glover, and Philippe Collas, “Epigenetic Regulation of Nestin Expression During Neurogenic Differentiation of Adipose Tissue Stem Cells,” Stem Cells and Development, vol. 22, no. 7, pp. 1042–1052, 2013.
- Paul J. Kingham, Mallappa K. Kolar, Liudmila N. Novikova, Lev N. Novikov, and Mikael Wiberg, “Stimulating the Neurotrophic and Angiogenic Properties of Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cells Enhances Nerve Repair,” Stem Cells and Development, pp. 131122075533007, 2013.
- Maria Ausiliatrice Puglisi, Wanda Lattanzi, Antonio Gasbarrini, Valentina Tesori, and Giovanni Battista Gasbarrini, “Update on small intestinal stem cells,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 29, pp. 4671–4678, 2013.
- Ara A Salibian, Alan D Widgerow, Michael Abrouk, and Gregory RD Evans, “Stem Cells in Plastic Surgery: A Review of Current Clinical and Translational Applications,” Archives of Plastic Surgery, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 666, 2013.
- Marta Barba, Claudia Cicione, Camilla Bernardini, Fabrizio Michetti, and Wanda Lattanzi, “Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Cells for Bone Regereneration: State of the Art,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- H. H. Ahmed, A. M. Salem, H. M. Atta, M. A. Ghazy, and H. A. Aglan, “Do adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells ameliorate Parkinson's disease in rat model?,” Human & Experimental Toxicology, vol. 33, no. 12, pp. 1217–1231, 2014.
- Derek A. Banyard, Ara A. Salibian, Alan D. Widgerow, and Gregory R. D. Evans, “Implications for human adipose-derived stem cells in plastic surgery,” Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 2014.
- Chang-Min Liang, Shao-Ju Weng, Tung-Han Tsai, I-Hsun Li, Pin-Hui Lu, Kuo-Hsing Ma, Ming-Cheng Tai, Jiann-Torng Chen, Cheng-Yi Cheng, and Yuahn-Sieh Huang, “Neurotrophic and neuroprotective potential of human limbus-derived mesenchymal stromal cells,” Cytotherapy, vol. 116, no. 10, pp. 1371–1383, 2014.
- Anna Rita Fetoni, Wanda Lattanzi, Sara Letizia Maria Eramo, Marta Barba, Fabiola Paciello, Chiara Moriconi, Rolando Rolesi, Fabrizio Michetti, Diana Troiani, and Gaetano Paludetti, “Grafting and Early Expression of Growth Factors from Adipose-Derived Stem Cells Transplanted into the Cochlea, in a Guinea Pig Model of Acoustic Trauma,” Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience, vol. 8, 2014.
- Marta Barba, Wanda Lattanzi, Claudia Cicione, Camilla Bernardini, Vincenzo Campana, Ernesto Pagano, Fabrizio Michetti, and Giandomenico Logroscino, “Spinal Fusion in the Next Generation: Gene and Cell Therapy Approaches,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Sirikul Manochantr, Kulisara Marupanthorn, Chairat Tantrawatpan, and Pakpoom Kheolamai, “The expression of neurogenic markers after neuronal induction of chorion-derived mesenchymal stromal cells,” Neurological Research, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 545–552, 2015.
- H. H. Ahmed, F. M. Metwally, W. K. B. Khalil, and H. A. Aglan, “Bone marrow derived mesenchymal stem cells: A unique cytotherapy for rescuing degenerated dopaminergic neurons,” Neurochemical Journal, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 284–294, 2015.