- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 485173, 8 pages
Real-Time Monitoring of Neural Differentiation of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells by Electric Cell-Substrate Impedance Sensing
1Department of Biological Science, Gachon University of Medicine and Science, Incheon 406-799, Republic of Korea
2Department of Biomedical Engineering, Gachon University of Medicine and Science, Incheon 406-799, Republic of Korea
3Department of Life Science, Dongguk University-Seoul, Seoul 100-715, Republic of Korea
Received 21 December 2010; Revised 23 February 2011; Accepted 2 April 2011
Academic Editor: Andre Van Wijnen
Copyright © 2011 Hyo Eun Park et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stephan Reitinger, Juergen Wissenwasser, Werner Kapferer, Rudolf Heer, and Guenter Lepperdinger, “Electric impedance sensing in cell-substrates for rapid and selective multi potential differentiation capacity monitoring of human mesenchymal stem cel ls,” Biosensors & Bioelectronics, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 63–69, 2012.
- Jianjun Li, Dong Li, Xiuli Ju, Qing Shi, Dakun Wang, and Fengcai Wei, “Umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells retain immunomodulatory and a nti-oxidative activities after neural induction,” Neural Regeneration Research, vol. 7, no. 34, pp. 2663–2672, 2012.
- S. Diemert, A.M. Dolga, S. Tobaben, J. Grohm, S. Pfeifer, E. Oexler, and C. Culmsee, “Impedance measurement for real time detection of neuronal cell death,” Journal of Neuroscience Methods, vol. 203, no. 1, pp. 69–77, 2012.