- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 497364, 7 pages
Immunogenicity of a Recombinant Influenza Virus Bearing Both the CD4+ and CD8+ T Cell Epitopes of Ovalbumin
1Department of Infectious, Parasitic and Immune-Mediated Diseases, Istituto Superiore di Sanità, 00161 Rome, Italy
2Department of Biology and Biotechnology “Charles Darwin”, University of Rome “La Sapienza”, 00185 Rome, Italy
3Department of Pathobiological Sciences, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Wisconsin-Madison, WI 53706, USA
4Division of Virology, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, and International Research Center for Infectious Diseases, Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo, Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8639, Japan
5ERATO Infection-Induced Host Responses Project, Japan Science and Technology Agency, Saitama 332-0012, Japan
Received 28 June 2011; Revised 5 August 2011; Accepted 10 August 2011
Academic Editor: Zhengguo Xiao
Copyright © 2011 Bruno Garulli et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bruno Garulli, Giuseppina Di Mario, Ester Sciaraffia, Daniele Accapezzato, Vincenzo Barnaba, and Maria R. Castrucci, “Enhancement of T cell-mediated immune responses to whole inactivated influenza virus by chloroquine treatment in vivo,” Vaccine, vol. 31, no. 13, pp. 1717–1724, 2013.
- Bruno Garulli, Giuseppina Di Mario, Maria Giuseppina Stillitano, Yoshihiro Kawaoka, and Maria Rita Castrucci, “Exploring mucosal immunization with a recombinant influenza virus carrying an HIV-polyepitope in mice with pre-existing immunity to influenza,” Vaccine, vol. 32, no. 21, pp. 2501–2506, 2014.
- Charles B. Chesson, Erica J. Huelsmann, Andrew T. Lacek, Frederick J. Kohlhapp, Matthew F. Webb, Arman Nabatiyan, and Jai S. Rudra, “Antigenic peptide nanofibers elicit adjuvant-free CD8(+) T cell responses,” Vaccine, vol. 32, no. 10, pp. 1174–1180, 2014.
- B. Garulli, G. Di Mario, M. G. Stillitano, D. Compagnoni, F. Titti, A. Cafaro, B. Ensoli, Y. Kawaoka, and M. R. Castrucci, “Induction of Antibodies and T Cell Responses by a Recombinant Influenza Virus Carrying an HIV-1 Tat Protein in Mice,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.