- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 520940, 8 pages
Regulatory T Cells and Parasites
1Institute for Tropical Medicine, University of Tübingen, 72074 Tübingen, Germany
2Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, Ladoke Akintola University, PMB 4400, Osogbo, Nigeria
Received 30 June 2011; Revised 19 September 2011; Accepted 4 October 2011
Academic Editor: Luis I. Terrazas
Copyright © 2011 TP. Velavan and Olusola Ojurongbe. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Luis A. Marcos, and Eduardo Gotuzzo, “Intestinal protozoan infections in the immunocompromised host,” Current Opinion in Infectious Diseases, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 302–308, 2013.
- Edda Sciutto, Graciela Cárdenas, Laura Adalid-Peralta, Gladis Fragoso, Carlos Larralde, and Agnes Fleury, “Human neurocysticercosis: immunological features involved in the host's susceptibility to become infected and to develop disease,” Microbes and Infection, vol. 15, no. 6-7, pp. 524–530, 2013.
- Felix Koukouikila-Koussounda, Francine Ntoumi, Mathieu Ndounga, Hoang V. Tong, Ange-Antoine Abena, and Thirumalaisamy P. Velavan, “Genetic evidence of regulatory gene variants of the STAT6, IL10R and FOXP3 locus as a susceptibility factor in uncomplicated malaria and parasitaemia in Congolese children,” Malaria Journal, vol. 12, 2013.