- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 541487, 7 pages
In Vitro Study on Apoptosis Induced by Strontium-89 in Human Breast Carcinoma Cell Line
1Department of Nuclear Medicine, Second Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University School of Medicine,
Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310009, China
2Department of Nuclear Medicine, Taizhou Hospital, Taizhou, Zhejiang 317000, China
Received 30 December 2010; Revised 24 March 2011; Accepted 25 March 2011
Academic Editor: Zhen Cheng
Copyright © 2011 Cheng Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Swagatika Dash, Yasuyuki Nogata, Xiaojian Zhou, Yifan Zhang, Ying Xu, Xianrong Guo, Xixiang Zhang, and Pei-Yuan Qian, “Poly-ethers from Winogradskyella poriferorum: Antifouling potential, time-course study of production and natural abundance,” Bioresource Technology, vol. 102, no. 16, pp. 7532–7537, 2011.
- Eric R. Braverman, Robert J. Baker, Kristina Dushaj, Vivian Lau, Margaret Polanin, Raquel Lohmann, Kenneth Blum, and Bernard Loeffke, “Hypothesising that salts of iodine, strontium and caesium reverse ageing induced by nuclear radiation,” International Journal of Low Radiation, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 38–51, 2013.