- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 549107, 14 pages
Current Concepts: Mouse Models of Sjögren's Syndrome
1Department of Oral Biology, College of Dentistry, University of Florida, P.O. Box 100424, 1600 SW Archer Road, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
2Center for Orphan Autoimmune Disorders, College of Dentistry, University of Florida, P.O. Box 100424, 1600 SW Archer Road, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
3Eli and Edythe L. Broad Institute, 7 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
4Department of Chemical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 77 Massachusetts Avenue, E25-545, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Received 16 September 2010; Accepted 10 November 2010
Academic Editor: Andrea Vecchione
Copyright © 2011 Tegan N. Lavoie et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eduardo M. Rocha, Giovanni Di Pasquale, Paola Perez Riveros, Kathrina Quinn, Beverly Handelman, and John A. Chiorini, “Transduction, Tropism, and Biodistribution of AAV Vectors in the Lacrimal G land,” Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, vol. 52, no. 13, pp. 9567–9572, 2011.
- Roy A. Fava, Susan M. Kennedy, Sheryl G. Wood, Anne I. Bolstad, Jadwiga Bienkowska, Adrian Papandile, John A. Kelly, Clio P. Mavragani, Margaret Gatumu, Kathrine Skarstein, and Jeffrey L. Browning, “Lymphotoxin-beta receptor blockade reduces CXCL13 in lacrimal glands and im proves corneal integrity in the NOD model of Sjogren's syndrome,” Arthritis Research & Therapy, vol. 13, no. 6, 2011.
- Carlo Selmi, Pier Luigi Meroni, and M. Eric Gershwin, “Primary binary cirrhosis and Sjogren's syndrome: Autoimmune epithelitis,” Journal of Autoimmunity, vol. 39, no. 1-2, pp. 34–42, 2012.
- T Fukushima, T Nashida, M Haga-Tsujimura, and I Mataga, “Chitinase expression in parotid glands of non-obese diabetic mice,” Oral Diseases, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 506–512, 2012.
- S. Decani, E. Baruzzi, I. Marziali, and M. Tarozzi, “Xerostomia: dall’eziologia al trattamento,” Dental Cadmos, vol. 80, no. 10, pp. 568–594, 2012.
- G. R. Betton, “A review of the toxicology and pathology of the gastrointestinal tract,” Cell Biology and Toxicology, 2013.