- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 597145, 7 pages
Next-Generation Sequencing of MicroRNAs for Breast Cancer Detection
1State Key Laboratory of Bioelectronics, School of Biological Science and Medical Engineering, Southeast University, Sipailou 2, Nanjing 210096, China
2Department of Hygienic Analysis and Detection, School of Public Health, Nanjing Medical University, 140 Hanzhong Road, Nanjing 210029, China
Received 20 January 2011; Revised 14 March 2011; Accepted 24 March 2011
Academic Editor: Ayman El-Kadi
Copyright © 2011 Qian Wu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hasan B. Alam, and George C. Velmahos, “New Trends in Resuscitation,” Current Problems in Surgery, vol. 48, no. 8, pp. 531–564, 2011.
- D. J. Studholme, “Deep sequencing of small RNAs in plants: applied bioinformatics,” Briefings in Functional Genomics, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 71–85, 2011.
- Pablo Menéndez, Pedro Villarejo, David Padilla, José M. Menéndez, and Jose A. Rodríguez Montes, “Diagnostic and prognostic significance of serum MicroRNAs in colorectal cancer,” Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 107, no. 2, pp. 217–220, 2012.
- Jian Zhang, Huadong Zhao, Yuan Gao, and Wei Zhang, “Secretory miRNAs as novel cancer biomarkers,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Reviews on Cancer, vol. 1826, no. 1, pp. 32–43, 2012.
- Qian Wu, Chao Wang, Zuhong Lu, Li Guo, and Qinyu Ge, “Analysis of serum genome-wide microRNAs for breast cancer detection,” Clinica Chimica Acta, vol. 413, no. 13-14, pp. 1058–1065, 2012.
- Huijuan Wang, Pengjun Zhang, Weijun Chen, Dan Feng, Yanhong Jia, and Lixin Xie, “Serum MicroRNA Signatures Identified by Solexa Sequencing Predict Sepsis Pa tients' Mortality: A Prospective Observational Study,” Plos One, vol. 7, no. 6, 2012.
- Michael G. Schrauder, Reiner Strick, Ruediger Schulz-Wendtland, Pamela L. Strissel, Laura Kahmann, Christian R. Loehberg, Michael P. Lux, Sebastian M. Jud, Arndt Hartmann, Alexander Hein, Christian M. Bayer, Mayada R. Bani, Swetlana Richter, Boris R. Adamietz, Evelyn Wenkel, Claudia Rauh, Matthias W. Beckmann, and Peter A. Fasching, “Circulating Micro-RNAs as Potential Blood-Based Markers for Early Stage Bre ast Cancer Detection,” Plos One, vol. 7, no. 1, 2012.
- Maria Angelica Cortez, James William Welsh, and George Adrian Calin, “Circulating MicroRNAs as noninvasive biomarkers in breast cancer,” Recent Results in Cancer Research, vol. 195, pp. 151–161, 2012.
- Karin Koller, Suman Das, Ivo Leuschner, Melanie Korbelius, Gerald Hoefler, and Barbara Guertl, “Identification of the transcription factor HOXB4 as a novel target of miR-23a,” Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer, vol. 52, no. 8, pp. 709–715, 2013.
- Kai-Oliver Mutz, Alexandra Heilkenbrinker, Maren Lönne, Johanna-Gabriela Walter, and Frank Stahl, “Transcriptome analysis using next-generation sequencing,” Current Opinion in Biotechnology, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 22–30, 2013.
- Jun Shen, Sanford A. Stass, and Feng Jiang, “MicroRNAs as potential biomarkers in human solid tumors,” Cancer Letters, vol. 329, no. 2, pp. 125–136, 2013.
- Qian Wu, Chao Wang, Li Guo, Qinyu Ge, and Zuhong Lu, “Identification and characterization of novel microRNA candidates from deep sequencing,” Clinica Chimica Acta, vol. 415, pp. 239–244, 2013.