- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 609813, 6 pages
Perinatal Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy
1Department of Pediatrics, Chi Mei Medical Center, Tainan, Taiwan
2Graduate Institute of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University, No. 100, Zihyou 1st Road, Sanmin District Kaohsiung City 807, Taiwan
3Center of Excellence for Environmental Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
4Department of Pediatrics, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
5Department of Marine Biotechnology and Resources, National Sun Yat-sen University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Received 15 September 2010; Accepted 8 November 2010
Academic Editor: Oreste Gualillo
Copyright © 2011 Ming-Chi Lai and San-Nan Yang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Radenka Kuzmanic Samija, Dragan Primorac, Biserka Resic, Bernarda Lozic, Vjekoslav Krzelj, Maja Tomasovic, Eugenio Stoini, Ljubo Samanovic, Benjamin Benzon, Marina Pehlic, Vesna Boraska, and Tatijana Zemunik, “Association of NOS3 tag polymorphisms with hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy,” Croatian Medical Journal, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 396–402, 2011.
- Zhao Zhong Chong, Jinling Hou, Yan Chen Shang, Shaohui Wang, and Kenneth Maiese, “EPO relies upon novel signaling of Wnt1 that requires Akt1, FoxO3a, GSK-3β, and βcatenin to foster vascular integrity during experimental diabetes,” Current Neurovascular Research, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 103–120, 2011.
- Ming-Hui Yang, Raghu R. Krishnamoorthy, Shiang-Bin Jong, Pei-Yu Chu, Yuan-Han Yang, Wen-Cheng Chen, Sharon Chia-Ju Chen, Adnan Dibas, Tze-Wen Chung, and Yu-Chang Tyan, “Protein Profiling of Human Nonpigmented Ciliary Epithelium Cell Secretome: The Differentiation Factors Characterization for Retinal Ganglion Cell Line (vol 2011, 901329, 2011),” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, 2011.
- Hua Wang, Ying Xiong, and Dezhi Mu, “PirB restricts neuronal regeneration in developing rat brain following hypo xia-ischemia,” Molecular Medicine Reports, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 339–344, 2012.
- Giovanni Turrisi, Walter Balduini, Boris W. Kramer, Giuseppe Buonocore, and Serafina Perrone, “New Pharmacological Approaches in Infants with Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopa thy,” Current Pharmaceutical Design, vol. 18, no. 21, pp. 3086–3100, 2012.
- Leon Teo, Jeffrey V. Rosenfeld, and James A. Bourne, “Models of CNS injury in the nonhuman primate: A new era for treatment strat egies,” Translational Neuroscience, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 181–195, 2012.
- Mehwish A. Mirza, Lori Capozzi, Yan Xu, Louise D. McCullough, and Fudong Liu, “Knockout of Vascular Early Response Gene Worsens Chronic Stroke Outcomes in Neonatal Mice,” Brain Research Bulletin, 2013.
- Fudong Liu, and Louise D McCullough, “Inflammatory responses in hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy,” Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 2013.
- Victor Camera Pimentel, Vera Maria Morsch, Maria Beatriz Moretto, Mariana Colino-Oliveira, Ana Maria Sebastião, Maria Rosa Chitolina Schetinger, Daniela Zanini, Andréia MacHado Cardoso, Roberta Schmatz, Margarete Dulce Bagatini, Jessié Martins Gutierres, Fabiano Carvalho, Jéssica Lopes Gomes, and Maribel Rubin, “Hypoxia-ischemia alters nucleotide and nucleoside catabolism and Na +,K+-ATPase activity in the cerebral cortex of newborn rats,” Neurochemical Research, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 886–894, 2013.
- Michelle Alexander, Haley Garbus, Amanda L. Smith, and R. Holly Fitch, “Cell size anomalies in the auditory thalamus of rats with hypoxic-ischemic injury on postnatal day 3 or 7,” International Journal of Developmental Neuroscience, 2013.
- Dominique Biarent, Christine Fonteyne, Ariane Willems, and Audrey Dupont, “Post-cardiac arrest syndrome in children,” Current Pediatric Reviews, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 125–133, 2013.
- Eva MF Brekke, Tora S Morken, Marius Widerøe, Asta K Håberg, Ann-Mari Brubakk, and Ursula Sonnewald, “The pentose phosphate pathway and pyruvate carboxylation after neonatal hypoxic-ischemic brain injury,” Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism, 2014.