- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 634253, 9 pages
Electrophoretic Mobility of Cardiac Myosin Heavy Chain Isoforms Revisited: Application of MALDI TOF/TOF Analysis
1Department of Physiology, Faculty of Science, Charles University in Prague, 12843 Prague, Czech Republic
2Department of Cell Biology, Faculty of Science, Charles University in Prague, 12843 Prague, Czech Republic
3Department of Parasitology, Faculty of Science, Charles University in Prague, 12843 Prague, Czech Republic
4Laboratory of Mass Spectrometry, Faculty of Science, Charles University in Prague, 12843 Prague, Czech Republic
5Institute of Physiology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, v.v.i., 14220 Prague, Czech Republic
Received 24 June 2011; Accepted 9 September 2011
Academic Editor: Henk Granzier
Copyright © 2011 Petra Arnostova et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Catharina Österlund, Mona Lindström, Lars-Eric Thornell, and Per-Olof Eriksson, “Remarkable heterogeneity in myosin heavy-chain composition of the human young masseter compared with young biceps brachii,” Histochemistry and Cell Biology, vol. 138, no. 4, pp. 669–682, 2012.
- Jana Radosinska, Barbara Bacova, Vladimir Knezl, Tamara Benova, Jitka Zurmanova, Tomas Soukup, Petra Arnostova, Jan Slezak, Eva Gonçalvesova, and Narcisa Tribulova, “Dietary omega-3 fatty acids attenuate myocardial arrhythmogenic factors and propensity of the heart to lethal arrhythmias in a rodent model of human essential hypertension,” Journal of Hypertension, vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 1876–1885, 2013.
- Gap-Don Kim, Jin-Yeon Jeong, Han-Sul Yang, and Seon-Tea Joo, “Identification of myosin heavy chain isoforms in porcine longissimus dorsi muscle by electrophoresis and mass spectrometry,” Electrophoresis, vol. 34, no. 9-10, pp. 1255–1261, 2013.