- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 697036, 9 pages
A Window into the Heterogeneity of Human Cerebrospinal Fluid Aβ Peptides
1Proteomics Unit, IRCCS “Centro S. Giovanni di Dio-FBF”, 25125 Brescia, Italy
2NeuroBioGen Lab-Memory Clinic, IRCCS “Centro S. Giovanni di Dio-FBF”, 25125 Brescia, Italy
3Department of Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet, 17177 Stockholm, Sweden
4IRCCS San Camillo, Lido VE, 30126 Venice, Italy
Received 1 June 2011; Revised 27 June 2011; Accepted 30 June 2011
Academic Editor: Thomas Van Groen
Copyright © 2011 Roberta Ghidoni et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mirko Bibl, Marion Gallus, Volker Welge, Hermann Esselmann, Stefanie Wolf, Eckart Ruether, and Jens Wiltfang, “Cerebrospinal fluid amyloid-beta 2-42 is decreased in Alzheimer's, but not in frontotemporal dementia,” Journal of Neural Transmission, vol. 119, no. 7, pp. 805–813, 2012.
- Mirko Bibl, Marion Gallus, Volker Welge, Sabine Lehmann, Katrin Sparbier, Hermann Esselmann, and Jens Wiltfang, “Characterization of cerebrospinal fluid aminoterminally truncated and oxidized amyloid-β peptides,” PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications, vol. 6, no. 3-4, pp. 163–169, 2012.
- Valentina Albertini, Luisa Benussi, Anna Paterlini, Michela Glionna, Annapaola Prestia, Luisella Bocchio-Chiavetto, Giovanni Amicucci, Samantha Galluzzi, Andrea Adorni, Cristina Geroldi, Giuliano Binetti, Giovanni B. Frisoni, and Roberta Ghidoni, “Distinct cerebrospinal fluid amyloid-beta peptide signatures in cognitive d ecline associated with Alzheimer's disease and schizophrenia,” Electrophoresis, vol. 33, no. 24, pp. 3738–3744, 2012.
- Giuseppe Di Fede, Marcella Catania, Michela Morbin, Giorgio Giaccone, Maria Luisa Moro, Roberta Ghidoni, Laura Colombo, Massimo Messa, Alfredo Cagnotto, Margherita Romeo, Matteo Stravalaci, Luisa Diomede, Marco Gobbi, Mario Salmona, and Fabrizio Tagliavini, “Good gene, bad gene: New APP variant may be both,” Progress in Neurobiology, vol. 99, no. 3, pp. 281–292, 2012.
- Dominic Holland, Linda K. McEvoy, Rahul S. Desikan, and Anders M. Dale, “Enrichment and Stratification for Predementia Alzheimer Disease Clinical Tr ials,” Plos One, vol. 7, no. 10, 2012.
- Mirko Bibl, Marion Gallus, Volker Welge, Hermann Esselmann, and Jens Wiltfang, “Aminoterminally Truncated and Oxidized Amyloid-beta Peptides in the Cerebro spinal Fluid of Alzheimer's Disease Patients,” Journal of Alzheimers Disease, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 809–816, 2012.
- Roberta Ghidoni, Anna Paterlini, and Luisa Benussi, “Translational proteomics in Alzheimer's disease and related disorders,” Clinical Biochemistry, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 480–486, 2013.