- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 743763, 7 pages
The Beneficial Effect of Direct Peritoneal Resuscitation on Septic Shock in Rats
Department of Anesthesiology, Renhe Hospital of Three Gorge University, Yichang 443001, China
Received 22 July 2011; Accepted 24 August 2011
Academic Editor: Saulius Butenas
Copyright © 2011 Xingjun Luo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sarah K. Walker, Paul J. Matheson, Matthew T. Schreiner, Jason W. Smith, R. Neal Garrison, and Cynthia D. Downard, “Intraperitoneal 1.5% Delflex improves intestinal blood flow in necrotizing enterocolitis,” Journal of Surgical Research, 2013.
- Sen Hu, Li Ma, Hong-Min Luo, Zhi-Long Lin, Xiao-Qing Wang, Yan-Hua Jia, Xiao-Dong Bai, Fang-Qiang Zhou, and Zhi-Yong Sheng, “Pyruvate Is Superior to Reverse Visceral Hypoperfusion in Peritoneal Resuscitation From Hemorrhagic Shock in Rats,” Shock, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 355–361, 2014.