- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 783528, 13 pages
Clinical Therapeutics in Pregnancy
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC 20010, USA
2Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development , NIH, Bethesda, MD 10892, USA
Received 22 October 2010; Accepted 3 May 2011
Academic Editor: Farhad Kamali
Copyright © 2011 Maisa N. Feghali and Donald R. Mattison. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [17 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kajal Buckoreelall, Tim R. Cressey, and Jennifer R. King, “Pharmacokinetic Optimization of Antiretroviral Therapy in Pregnancy,” Clinical Pharmacokinetics, vol. 51, no. 10, pp. 639–659, 2012.
- Aida Kulo, Jan De Hoon, Nedzad Mulabegovic, and Karel Allegaert, “Effective analgesia after cesarean delivery needs pharmacokinetic input,” Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 409–410, 2012.
- M. V. Seeman, “Clinical interventions for women with schizophrenia: pregnancy,” Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, vol. 127, no. 1, pp. 12–22, 2012.
- Songmao Zheng, Thomas R. Easterling, Jason G. Umans, Menachem Miodovnik, Justina C. Calamia, Kenneth E. Thummel, Danny D. Shen, Connie L. Davis, and Mary F. Hebert, “Pharmacokinetics of Tacrolimus During Pregnancy,” Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 660–670, 2012.
- J. G. Coen van Hasselt, Marilee A. Andrew, Mary F. Hebert, Joel Tarning, Paolo Vicini, and Donald R. Mattison, “ The status of pharmacometrics in pregnancy: highlights from the 3 rd American conference on pharmacometrics ,” British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, vol. 74, no. 6, pp. 932–939, 2012.
- Frantisek Staud, Lukas Cerveny, and Martina Ceckova, “Pharmacotherapy in pregnancy; effect of ABC and SLC transporters on drug transport across the placenta and fetal drug exposure,” Journal of Drug Targeting, vol. 20, no. 9, pp. 736–763, 2012.
- Aida Kulo, Sarah Hendrickx, Jan Hoon, Nedzad Mulabegovic, Kristel Calsteren, Rene Verbesselt, and Karel Allegaert, “The impact of pregnancy on urinary ketorolac metabolites after single intravenous bolus,” European Journal of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 1–4, 2012.
- A. Kulo, M. van de Velde, K. van Calsteren, A. Smits, J. de Hoon, R. Verbesselt, J. Deprest, and K. Allegaert, “Pharmacokinetics of intravenous ketorolac following caesarean delivery,” International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 334–338, 2012.
- Aida Kulo, Kristel van Calsteren, Rene Verbesselt, Anne Smits, Roland Devlieger, Jan de Hoon, and Karel Allegaert, “The Impact of Caesarean Delivery on Paracetamol and Ketorolac Pharmacokinetics: A Paired Analysis,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–5, 2012.
- Binfeng Xia, Tycho Heimbach, Rakesh Gollen, Charvi Nanavati, and Handan He, “A Simplified PBPK Modeling Approach for Prediction of Pharmacokinetics of Four Primarily Renally Excreted and CYP3A Metabolized Compounds During Pregnancy,” The AAPS Journal, 2013.
- Diana L. Shuster, Theo K. Bammler, Richard P. Beyer, James W. MacDonald, Jesse M. Tsai, Frederico M. Farin, Mary F. Hebert, Kenneth E. Thummel, and Qingcheng Mao, “Gestational age-dependent changes in gene expression of metabolic enzymes and transporters in pregnant mices,” Drug Metabolism and Disposition, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 332–342, 2013.
- Nina Isoherranen, and Kenneth E. Thummel, “Drug metabolism and transport during pregnancy: How does drug disposition change during pregnancy and what are the mechanisms that cause such changes?,” Drug Metabolism and Disposition, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 256–262, 2013.
- Timothy Eley, Richard Bertz, Helene Hardy, and David Burger, “Atazanavir pharmacokinetics, efficacy and safety in pregnancy: a systematic review,” Antiviral Therapy, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 361–375, 2013.
- Diana L. Shuster, Linda J. Risler, Chao-Kang J. Liang, Kenneth M. Rice, Danny D. Shen, Mary F. Hebert, Kenneth E. Thummel, and Qingcheng Mao, “Maternal-Fetal Disposition of Glyburide in Pregnant Mice Is Dependent on Gestational Ages,” Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, vol. 350, no. 2, pp. 425–434, 2014.
- P. G. J. ter Horst, K. H. M. Larmené-Beld, J. Bosman, E. L. van der Veen, A. Wieringa, and J. P. Smit, “Concentrations of venlafaxine and its main metabolite O-desmethylvenlafaxine during pregnancy,” Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 2014.
- L. L. Aylward, S. M. Hays, C. R. Kirman, S. A. Marchitti, J. F. Kenneke, C. English, D. R. Mattison, and R. A. Becker, “Relationships of Chemical Concentrations in Maternal and Cord Blood: A Review of Available Data,” Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part B, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 175–203, 2014.
- Karel Allegaert, Vassilios Fanos, Johannes N. van den Anker, and Stephanie Laër, “Perinatal Pharmacology,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–3, 2014.