- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 785158, 14 pages
Mutation of Herpesvirus Saimiri ORF51 Glycoprotein Specifically Targets Infectivity to Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cell Lines
1Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Faculty of Biological Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK
2Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK
Received 18 June 2010; Revised 14 October 2010; Accepted 14 October 2010
Academic Editor: Michael J. Spinella
Copyright © 2011 Susan J. Turrell and Adrian Whitehouse. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Susan J. Turrell, Stuart A. Macnab, Ailsa Rose, Alan A. Melcher, and Adrian Whitehouse, “A Herpesvirus saimiri-based vector expressing TRAIL induces cell death in human carcinoma cell lines and multicellular spheroid cultures,” International Journal Of Oncology, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 2081–2089, 2012.
- M. H. Verheije, and P. J. M. Rottier, “Retargeting of Viruses to Generate Oncolytic Agents,” Advances in Virology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–15, 2012.