- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 797383, 15 pages
Experimental Trauma Models: An Update
Trauma Department, Hannover Medical School, Carl-Neuberg-Straße 1, 30625 Hannover, Germany
Received 9 October 2010; Accepted 17 December 2010
Academic Editor: Monica Fedele
Copyright © 2011 Michael Frink et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [17 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- E. Sánchez Pérez, and I. Garutti Martínez, “Resucitación hipotensiva, una medida más en el tratamiento del shock hemorrágico,” Revista Española de Anestesiología y Reanimación, vol. 58, no. 7, pp. 459–460, 2011.
- Sangu Muthuraju, Soumya Pati, Mohammad Rafiqul, Jafri Malin Abdullah, and Hasnan Jaafar, “IntelliCage provides voluntary exercise and an enriched environment, improving locomotive activity in mice following fluid percussion injury,” Basal Ganglia, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 143–151, 2012.
- Antônio Luiz Barbosa Pinheiro, Nicole Ribeiro Silva Santos, Priscila Chagas Oliveira, Gilberth Tadeu Santos Aciole, Thais Andrade Ramos, Tayná Assunção Gonzalez, Laís Nogueira Silva, Artur Felipe Santos Barbosa, and Landulfo Silveira, “The efficacy of the use of IR laser phototherapy associated to biphasic ceramic graft and guided bone regeneration on surgical fractures treated with wire osteosynthesis: a comparative laser fluorescence and Raman spectral study on rabbits,” Lasers in Medical Science, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 815–822, 2012.
- Stella H. North, Lisa C. Shriver-Lake, Chris R. Taitt, and Frances S. Ligler, “ Rapid Analytical Methods for On-Site Triage for Traumatic Brain Injury * ,” Annual Review of Analytical Chemistry, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 35–56, 2012.
- Frank Hildebrand, Matthias Weuster, Philipp Mommsen, Juliane Mohr, Matthias Fröhlich, Ingo Witte, Claudia Keibl, Steffen Ruchholtz, Andreas Seekamp, Hans-Christoph Pape, Sascha Flohe, and Martijn van Griensven, “A Combined Trauma Model of Chest and Abdominal Trauma With Hemorrhagic Shock—Description of a New Porcine Model,” Shock, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 664–670, 2012.
- Enrico Calzia, Markus Huber-Lang, Anita Ignatius, Peter Radermacher, and Christoph Thiemermann, “Modeling Traumatic-Hemorrhagic Shock-Nothing Is Simple And Easy,” Shock, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 685–686, 2012.
- Hagen Andruszkow, Michael Frink, Christian Zeckey, Christian Krettek, Frank Hildebrand, and Philipp Mommsen, “Merits and capabilities of helicopter emergency medical service (HEMS) in traumatized patients,” Technology And Health Care, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 435–444, 2012.
- C. Probst, M. J. Mirzayan, P. Mommsen, C. Zeckey, T. Tegeder, L. Geerken, M. Maegele, A. Samii, and M. van Griensven, “Systemic Inflammatory Effects of Traumatic Brain Injury, Femur Fracture, and Shock: An Experimental Murine Polytrauma Model,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2012, pp. 1–7, 2012.
- S. Mrozek, F. Gaussiat, and T. Geeraerts, “The management of femur shaft fracture associated with severe traumatic brain injury,” Annales Françaises d'Anesthésie et de Réanimation, 2013.
- Fülöp, Turóczi, Garbaisz, Harsányi, and Szijártó, “Experimental models of hemorrhagic shock: A review,” European Surgical Research, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 57–70, 2013.
- Dhananjay R. Namjoshi, Craig Good, Wai Hang Cheng, William Panenka, Darrin Richards, Peter A. Cripton, and Cheryl L. Wellington, “Towards clinical management of traumatic brain injury: a review of models and mechanisms from a biomechanical perspective,” Disease Models & Mechanisms, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 1325–1338, 2013.
- Margaret Lashof-Sullivan, Andrew Shoffstall, and Erin Lavik, “Intravenous hemostats: challenges in translation to patients,” Nanoscale, vol. 5, no. 22, pp. 10719, 2013.
- André Luis Ribeiro Ribeiro, Walessa Brasil da Silva, Sérgio Melo Alves-Junior, and João de Jesus Viana Pinheiro, “Giant life-threatening external carotid artery pseudoaneurysm due to mandibular condylar fracture,” Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology, 2014.
- Apple P. Valparaiso, Diego A. Vicente, Benjamin A. Bograd, Eric A. Elster, and Thomas A. Davis, “Modeling Acute Traumatic Injury,” Journal of Surgical Research, 2014.
- Afaf M. Attia, Hend M. Abo El-Atta, Mohamed El-sherbiny, and EmanE. El-Shahat, “Evaluation of procalcitonin postmortem levels in some models of death: An experimental study,” Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine, 2015.
- Henrike Janssen, Christian S. Wagner, Philipp Demmer, Simone Callies, Gesine Soelter, Houra Loghmani-khouzani, Niandan Hu, Harald Schuett, Uwe J. F. Tietge, Gregor Warnecke, Jan Larmann, and Gregor Theilmeier, “Acute perioperative-stress-induced increase of atherosclerotic plaque volume and vulnerability to rupture in apolipoprotein-E-deficient mice is amenab,” Disease Models & Mechanisms, vol. 8, no. 9, pp. 1071–1080, 2015.
- Jian Pang, Meina Ye, Xinfeng Gu, Yuelong Cao, Yuxin Zheng, Hailing Guo, Yongfang Zhao, Hongsheng Zhan, and Yinyu Shi, “Ovariectomy-Induced Osteopenia Influences the Middle and Late Periods of Bone Healing in a Mouse Femoral Osteotomy Model,” Rejuvenation Research, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 356–365, 2015.