- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 831092, 7 pages
Muscle Atrophy and Motor Neuron Degeneration in Human NEDL1 Transgenic Mice
1Division of Biochemistry and Innovative Cancer Therapeutics, Chiba Cancer Center Research Institute, 666-2 Nitona, Chuoh-Ku, Chiba 260-8717, Japan
2Center for Functional Genomics, Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc., Chiba 260-8717, Japan
3Division of Clinical Neuroscience, Chiba University Center for Forensic Mental Health, 1-8-1 Inohana, Chiba 260-8670, Japan
Received 18 June 2010; Accepted 25 August 2010
Academic Editor: Oreste Gualillo
Copyright © 2011 Lin Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Pravir Kumar, Kaveri Pradhan, R. Karunya, Rashmi K. Ambasta, and Henry W. Querfurth, “Cross-functional E3 ligases Parkin and C-terminus Hsp70-interacting protein in neurodegenerative disorders,” Journal of Neurochemistry, vol. 120, no. 3, pp. 350–370, 2011.
- Caterina Bendotti, Marianna Marino, Cristina Cheroni, Elena Fontana, Valeria Crippa, Angelo Poletti, and Silvia De Biasi, “Dysfunction of constitutive and inducible ubiquitin-proteasome system in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: Implication for protein aggregation and immune response,” Progress in Neurobiology, vol. 97, no. 2, pp. 101–126, 2012.
- Lin Zhang, Fumiaki Yokoi, Dee S. Parsons, David G. Standaert, and Yuqing Li, “Alteration of Striatal Dopaminergic Neurotransmission in a Mouse Model of D YT11 Myoclonus-Dystonia,” Plos One, vol. 7, no. 3, 2012.
- Sandro M. Hirabara, Renata Gorjão, Marco A. Vinolo, Alice C. Rodrigues, Renato T. Nachbar, and Rui Curi, “Molecular Targets Related to Inflammation and Insulin Resistance and Potential Interventions,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–16, 2012.
- Yi Ding, Yan Zhang, Chao Xu, Qing-Hua Tao, and Ye-Guang Chen, “HECT domain-containing E3 ubiquitin ligase NEDD4L negatively regulates Wnt signaling by targeting dishevelled for proteasomal degradation,” Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 288, no. 12, pp. 8289–8298, 2013.
- Martin Scheffner, and Sharad Kumar, “Mammalian HECT ubiquitin-protein ligases: Biological and pathophysiological aspects,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Cell Research, 2013.
- Li Lu, Shaohua Hu, Rongfei Wei, Xiao Qiu, Kefeng Lu, Yesheng Fu, Hongchang Li, Guichun Xing, Dong Li, Ruiyun Peng, and Lingqiang Zhang, “The HECT Type Ubiquitin Ligase NEDL2 Is Degraded by Anaphase-promoting Comp lex/Cyclosome (APC/C)-Cdh1, and Its Tight Regulation Maintains the Metaphas e to Anaphase Transition,” Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 288, no. 50, pp. 35637–35650, 2013.
- M. Marino, S. Papa, V. Crippa, G. Nardo, M. Peviani, C. Cheroni, M.C. Trolese, E. Lauranzano, V. Bonetto, A. Poletti, S. DeBiasi, L. Ferraiuolo, P.J. Shaw, and C. Bendotti, “Differences in protein quality control correlate with phenotype variability in two mouse models of familial amyotrophic lateral sclerosis,” Neurobiology of Aging, 2014.
- Noelia G. Lino, Carlota M. F. Gonzalez-Inchauspe, Laura E. Gonzalez, Natalia Colettis, Lucas G. Vattino, Amanda M. Wunsch, John A. Wemmie, and Osvaldo D. Uchitel, “Acid-sensing ion channels 1a (ASIC1a) inhibit neuromuscular transmission in female mice,” American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, vol. 306, no. 4, pp. C396–C406, 2014.