- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 839653, 4 pages
Protein Expression of Mesenchymal Stem Cells after Transfection of pcDNA3.1−-hVEGF165 by Ultrasound-Targeted Microbubble Destruction
1Department of Ultrasound, Second Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University College of Medicine, 88 Jiefang Road, Hangzhou 310009, China
2Department of Cardiology, Second Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University College of Medicine, 88 Jiefang Road, Hangzhou 310009, China
3Department of Nuclear Medicine, Second Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University College of Medicine, 88 Jiefang Road, Hangzhou 310009, China
Received 29 December 2010; Revised 19 March 2011; Accepted 22 March 2011
Academic Editor: Mei Tian
Copyright © 2011 Zhaoxia Pu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Cheng-Huang Su, Yih-Jer Wu, Chiung-Yin Chang, Ting-Yi Tien, Ssu-Wei Tseng, Chung-Hsien Tsai, Thierry Bettinger, Cheng-Ho Tsai, and Hung-I. Yeh, “The Increase Of Vegf Secretion From Endothelial Progenitor Cells Post Ultrasonic Vegf Gene Delivery Enhances The Proliferation And Migration Of Endothelial Cells,” Ultrasound In Medicine And Biology, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 134–145, 2013.
- Weiwei Wang, Xun Xu, Zhengdong Li, Andreas Lendlein, and Nan Ma, “Genetic engineering of mesenchymal stem cells by non-viral gene delivery,” Clinical Hemorheology and Microcirculation, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 19–48, 2014.