- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 864904, 13 pages
A Symphony of Regulations Centered on p63 to Control Development of Ectoderm-Derived Structures
1Department of Biomolecular Science and Biotechnology, University of Milan, 20133 Milano, Italy
2Department of Dermatology, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, 00133 Rome, Italy
3Rome Oncogenomic Centre, Via Elio Chianesi 53, 00144 Rome, Italy
4Molecular Biotechnology Center, Dulbecco Telethon Institute, University of Torino, 10126 Torino, Italy
Received 5 October 2010; Revised 25 January 2011; Accepted 16 March 2011
Academic Editor: Thomas Lufkin
Copyright © 2011 Luisa Guerrini et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Heather J. Ray, and Lee Niswander, “Mechanisms of tissue fusion during development,” Development, vol. 139, no. 10, pp. 1701–1711, 2012.
- Louise N. Reynard, and John Loughlin, “Insights from human genetic studies into the pathways involved in osteoarthritis,” Nature Reviews Rheumatology, 2013.
- Istiak Mahfuz, Tom Darling, Simon Wilkins, Stefan White, and Wei Cheng, “New insights into the pathogenesis of bladder exstrophy–epispadias complex,” Journal of Pediatric Urology, 2013.