- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 941515, 6 pages
Association of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Intron 16 Insertion/Deletion and Angiotensin II Type 1 Receptor A1166C Gene Polymorphisms with Preeclampsia in South East of Iran
1Cellular and Molecular Research Center, Zahedan University of Medical Sciences, Zahedan, Iran
2Department of Biochemistry, School of Medicine, Zahedan University of Medical Sciences, Zahedan, Iran
3Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, School of Medicine, Zahedan University of Medical Sciences, Zahedan, Iran
4Department of Microbiology, School of Medicine, Zahedan University of Medical Sciences, Zahedan, Iran
Received 26 February 2011; Accepted 4 June 2011
Academic Editor: Saulius Butenas
Copyright © 2011 Saeedeh Salimi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Linlu Zhao, Andrew T. DeWan, and Michael B. Bracken, “Association of maternal AGTR1 polymorphisms and preeclampsia: a systematic review and meta-analysis,” Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine, vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 2676–2680, 2012.
- W.G. Zhong, Y. Wang, H. Zhu, and X. Zhao, “Meta analysis of angiotensin-converting enzyme I/D polymorphism as a risk factor for preeclampsia in Chinese women,” Genetics and Molecular Research, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 2268–2276, 2012.
- Zohreh Rahimi, Ziba Rahimi, Hadi Mozafari, and Abbas Parsian, “Preeclampsia and angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) I/D and angiotensin II type-1 receptor (AT1R) A1166C polymorphisms: Association with ACE I/D polymorphism,” JRAAS - Journal of the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 174–180, 2013.
- Jie Yang, Jianyu Shang, Suli Zhang, Hao Li, and Huirong Liu, “The role of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system in preeclampsia: genetic polymorphisms and microRNA,” Journal Of Molecular Endocrinology, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. R53–R66, 2013.
- Elisa Danese, Martina Montagnana, and Cristiano Fava, “Searching for genes involved in hypertension development in special populations: children and pre-eclamptic women. Where are we standing now?,” Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, vol. 51, no. 12, pp. 2253–2269, 2013.
- A. J. Buurma, R. J. Turner, J. H. M. Driessen, A. L. Mooyaart, J. W. Schoones, J. A. Bruijn, K. W. M. Bloemenkamp, O. M. Dekkers, and H. J. Baelde, “Genetic variants in pre-eclampsia: a meta-analysis,” Human Reproduction Update, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 289–303, 2013.
- LuShun Zhang, HanQi Yang, HaoJie Qin, and Kui Zhang, “Angiotensin II type I receptor A1166C polymorphism increases the risk of pregnancy hypertensive disorders: Evidence from a meta-analysis,” Journal of The Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 131–138, 2014.
- Imran A. Khan, Parveen Jahan, Qurratulain Hasan, and Pragna Rao, “Angiotensin-converting enzyme gene insertion/deletion polymorphism studies in Asian Indian pregnant women biochemically identifies gestational diabete,” Journal Of The Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 566–571, 2014.
- Ehsan Tabatabai, Saeedeh Salimi, Milad Mohammadoo-khorasani, Minoo Yaghmaei, Mojgan Mokhtari, Farzaneh Farajian Mashhadi, and Anoosh Naghavi, “KE and EE Genotypes of ICAM-1 Gene K469E Polymorphism Is Associated with Severe Preeclampsia,” Disease Markers, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.