- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 947928, 4 pages
Anti-VEGF Therapy in Breast and Lung Mouse Models of Cancers
1Dipartimento di Patologia Generale, Seconda Università degli Studi di Napoli, Via L. De Crecchio, 7, 80138 Napoli, Italy
2Dipartimento di Biologia e Patologia Cellulare e Molecolare, Istituto di Endocrinologia ed Oncologia Sperimentale del CNR c/o, Facoltà di Medicina e Chirurgia di Napoli, Università degli Studi di Napoli “Federico II”, Via Pansini 5, 80131 Napoli, Italy
Received 20 September 2010; Accepted 1 October 2010
Academic Editor: Monica Fedele
Copyright © 2011 Di Domenico Marina et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mengying Yao, Weihong Zhang, Qingxian Zhang, Lihua Xing, Aiguo Xu, Qiuhong Liu, and Bing Cui, “Overexpression of MUC1 Enhances Proangiogenic Activity of Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Cells Through Activation of Akt and Extracellular Signal-regulated Kinase Pathways,” Lung, vol. 189, no. 6, pp. 453–460, 2011.
- M. Mutinati, A. Rizzo, R. L. Sciorsci, R. Patruno, G. Minoia, G. Ranieri, and M. Spedicato, “The Pharmacological Pathways of GnRH Mediating the Inhibition of Mammary Tumours: Implications in Humans and Domestic Animals,” Current Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 19, no. 7, pp. 982–991, 2012.
- Li-Xin Sun, Zhi-Bin Lin, Xin-Suo Duan, Hai-Hua Qi, Ning Yang, Min Li, En-Hong Xing, Yu Sun, Min Yu, Wei-Dong Li, and Jie Lu, “Suppression of the Production of Transforming Growth Factor beta 1, Interleukin-10, and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor in the B16F10 Cells by Ganoderma lucidum Polysaccharides,” Journal of Interferon and Cytokine Research, vol. 34, no. 9, pp. 667–675, 2014.
- Ian P. Harrison, and Stavros Selemidis, “Understanding the biology of reactive oxygen species and their link to cancer: NADPH oxidases as novel pharmacological targets,” Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, vol. 41, no. 8, pp. 533–542, 2014.
- Huan Yang, Bo Wang, Tao Wang, Longjiang Xu, Chunyan He, Huiyan Wen, Jie Yan, Honghong Su, and Xueming Zhu, “Toll-Like Receptor 4 Prompts Human Breast Cancer Cells Invasiveness via Lipopolysaccharide Stimulation and Is Overexpressed in Patients with Lymph Node Metastasis,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 10, 2014.