- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 984241, 13 pages
Protective Role of Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes in Filovirus Hemorrhagic Fever
1Vaccine Development, Integrated Biotherapeutics, Inc., 21 Firstfield Road Suite 100, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USA
2Virology Division, The United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, 1425 Porter Street, Fort Detrick, Frederick, MD 21702, USA
Received 29 June 2011; Accepted 21 October 2011
Academic Editor: Hanchun Yang
Copyright © 2011 Kelly Lyn Warfield and Gene Garrard Olinger. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Amy B. Papaneri, Christoph Wirblich, Kurt Cooper, Peter B. Jahrling, Matthias J. Schnell, and Joseph E. Blaney, “Further characterization of the immune response in mice to inactivated and live rabies vaccines expressing Ebola virus glycoprotein,” Vaccine, vol. 30, no. 43, pp. 6136–6141, 2012.
- Steven B. Bradfute, Kelly L. Warfield, and Mike Bray, “Mouse models for filovirus infections,” Viruses, vol. 4, no. 9, pp. 1477–1508, 2012.
- Shipo Wu, Ting Yu, Xiaohong Song, Shaoqiong Yi, Lihua Hou, and Wei Chen, “Prediction and identification of mouse cytotoxic T lymphocyte epitopes in E bola virus glycoproteins,” Virology Journal, vol. 9, 2012.
- J. Pettitt, L. Zeitlin, D. H. Kim, C. Working, J. C. Johnson, O. Bohorov, B. Bratcher, E. Hiatt, S. D. Hume, A. K. Johnson, J. Morton, M. H. Pauly, K. J. Whaley, M. F. Ingram, A. Zovanyi, M. Heinrich, A. Piper, J. Zelko, and G. G. Olinger, “Therapeutic Intervention of Ebola Virus Infection in Rhesus Macaques with the MB-003 Monoclonal Antibody Cocktail,” Science Translational Medicine, vol. 5, no. 199, pp. 199ra113–199ra113, 2013.
- Devon J Shedlock, Jenna Aviles, Kendra T Talbott, Gary Wong, Stephan J Wu, Daniel O Villarreal, Devin JF Myles, Maria A Croyle, Jian Yan, Gary P Kobinger, and David B Weiner, “Induction of Broad Cytotoxic T Cells by Protective DNA Vaccination Against Marburg and Ebola,” Molecular Therapy, 2013.
- Haru-Hisa Takamatsu, Michael S. Denyer, Anna Lacasta, Catrina M.A. Stirling, Jordi M. Argilaguet, Christopher L. Netherton, Chris A.L. Oura, Carlos Martins, and Fernando Rodríguez, “Cellular immunity in ASFV responses,” Virus Research, vol. 173, no. 1, pp. 110–121, 2013.
- Lyn M. O'Brien, Margaret G. Stokes, Stephen G. Lonsdale, David R. Maslowski, Sophie J. Smither, Mark S. Lever, Thomas R. Laws, and Stuart D. Perkins, “Vaccination with recombinant adenoviruses expressing Ebola virus glycoprotein elicits protection in the interferon alpha/beta receptor knock-out mouse,” Virology, 2014.