- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 105891, 7 pages
Mouse Ficolin B Has an Ability to Form Complexes with Mannose-Binding Lectin-Associated Serine Proteases and Activate Complement through the Lectin Pathway
1Department of Immunology, Fukushima Medical University School of Medicine, 1-Hikarigaoka, Fukushima 960-1295, Japan
2Department of Applied Biochemistry, Tokai University, Hiratsuka, Kanagawa 259-1292, Japan
Received 3 October 2011; Accepted 8 November 2011
Academic Editor: Nobutaka Wakamiya
Copyright © 2012 Yuichi Endo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yuichi Endo, Minoru Takahashi, Daisuke Iwaki, Yumi Ishida, Naomi Nakazawa, Toshihisa Kodama, Tomohiro Matsuzaka, Kazuko Kanno, Yu Liu, Kohsuke Tsuchiya, Ikuo Kawamura, Masahito Ikawa, Satoshi Waguri, Ikuo Wada, Misao Matsushita, Wilhelm J. Schwaeble, and Teizo Fujita, “Mice Deficient in Ficolin, a Lectin Complement Pathway Recognition Molecule, Are Susceptible to Streptococcus pneumoniae Infection,” Journal Of Immunology, vol. 189, no. 12, pp. 5860–5866, 2012.
- Misao Matsushita, “Ficolins in complement activation,” Molecular Immunology, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 22–26, 2013.
- Misao Matsushita, Yuichi Endo, and Teizo Fujita, “Structural and Functional Overview of the Lectin Complement Pathway: Its Molecular Basis and Physiological Implication,” Archivum Immunologiae et Therapiae Experimentalis, 2013.
- Dorothea Weber-Steffens, Katja Hunold, Johanna Kürschner, Sonia Giraldez Martinez, Preetham Elumalai, Dominic Schmidt, Analia Trevani, Valeria L. Runza, and Daniela N. Männel, “Immature mouse granulocytic myeloid cells are characterized by production of ficolin-B,” Molecular Immunology, vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 488–496, 2013.
- Ninette Genster, Ying Jie Ma, Lea Munthe-Fog, and Peter Garred, “The pattern recognition molecule ficolin-1 exhibits differential binding to lymphocyte subsets, providing a novel link between innate and adaptive immunity,” Molecular Immunology, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 181–190, 2014.