- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 106783, 10 pages
A Novel System for Rapid and Cost-Effective Production of Detection and Diagnostic Reagents of West Nile Virus in Plants
1The Biodesign Institute, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287, USA
2College of Technology and Innovation, Arizona State University, Mesa, AZ 85212, USA
Received 1 August 2011; Accepted 2 September 2011
Academic Editor: Bradley J. Blitvich
Copyright © 2012 Junyun He et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Huafang Lai, and Qiang Chen, “Bioprocessing of plant-derived virus-like particles of Norwalk virus capsid protein under current Good Manufacture Practice regulations,” Plant Cell Reports, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 573–584, 2012.
- C.A. Martínez, A.M. Giulietti, and J. Rodríguez Talou, “Research advances in plant-made flavivirus antigens,” Biotechnology Advances, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 1493–1505, 2012.
- Kahlin Leuzinger, Matthew Dent, Jonathan Hurtado, Jake Stahnke, Huafang Lai, Xiaohong Zhou, and Qiang Chen, “Efficient agroinfiltration of plants for high-level transient expression of recombinant proteins,” Journal of Visualized Experiments, no. 77, pp. e50521, 2013.
- Qiang Chen, and Huafang Lai, “Plant-derived virus-like particles as vaccines,” Human vaccines & immunotherapeutics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 26–49, 2013.
- Junyun He, Li Peng, Huafang Lai, Jonathan Hurtado, Jake Stahnke, and Qiang Chen, “A Plant-Produced Antigen Elicits Potent Immune Responses against West Nile Virus in Mice,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.