- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 121034, 11 pages
Predicting Protein Interactions by Brownian Dynamics Simulations
1Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Virginia Commonwealth University, 1220 East Broad Street, P.O. Box 980551, Richmond, VA 23298, USA
2State Key Laboratory of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, Institute of Theoretical Chemistry, Jilin University, Changchun 130023, China
3Department of Structural and Chemical Biology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA
Received 15 July 2011; Accepted 19 October 2011
Academic Editor: Sergio Pantano
Copyright © 2012 Xuan-Yu Meng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shin-Ho Chung, “Extension of Brownian Dynamics for Studying Blockers of Ion Channels,” Journal Of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 116, no. 49, pp. 14285–14294, 2012.
- Dan Gordon, Rong Chen, and Shin-Ho Chung, “Computational methods of studying the binding of toxins from venomous animals to biological ion channels: Theory and applications,” Physiological Reviews, vol. 93, no. 2, pp. 767–802, 2013.
- Christos Deligkaris, and Jorge H. Rodriguez, “Non-covalent interactions of the carcinogen (+)-anti-BPDE with exon 1 of the human K-ras proto-oncogene,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, vol. 16, no. 13, pp. 6199, 2014.