- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 121867, 6 pages
A Novel Model of Atherosclerosis in Rabbits Using Injury to Arterial Walls Induced by Ferric Chloride as Evaluated by Optical Coherence Tomography as well as Intravascular Ultrasound and Histology
1Department of Cardiology, Key Laboratories of Education, Ministry for Myocardial Ischemia Mechanism and Treatment, 2nd Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University, Harbin 150086, China
2Department of Pathology, Harbin Medical University, Harbin 150086, China
Received 16 January 2012; Revised 6 March 2012; Accepted 10 March 2012
Academic Editor: Michael Kalafatis
Copyright © 2012 Jinwei Tian et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yan Fang, Sining Hu, Jingbo Hou, Lingbo Meng, Shaosong Zhang, and Bo Yu, “Validation of a New Animal Model of Vulnerable Plaques by Intravascular Optical Coherence Tomography In Vivo,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–9, 2012.
- Vivek Khanna, Manish Jain, Vishal Singh, Jitendra S. Kanshana, Prem Prakash, Manoj K. Barthwal, and Puvvada S. R. Murthy, “Cholesterol Diet Withdrawal Leads to an Initial Plaque Instability and Subs equent Regression of Accelerated Iliac Artery Atherosclerosis in Rabbits,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 10, 2013.
- Boguslaw Lipinski, “Iron-Induced Fibrin in Cardiovascular Disease,” Current Neurovascular Research, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 269–274, 2013.