- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 130169, 6 pages
Effect of Low Tube Voltage on Image Quality, Radiation Dose, and Low-Contrast Detectability at Abdominal Multidetector CT: Phantom Study
1Department of Radiology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Wenzhou Medical College, Zhejiang, Wenzhou 325000, China
2Department of Nuclear Medicine, Wenzhou Medical College, Zhejiang, Wenzhou 325000, China
Received 5 January 2012; Revised 19 February 2012; Accepted 24 February 2012
Academic Editor: Lie-Hang Shen
Copyright © 2012 Kun Tang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jorge M Fuentes-Orrego, and Dushyant V Sahani, “Low-dose CT in clinical diagnostics,” Expert Opinion on Medical Diagnostics, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Yan Xu, Wen He, Hui Chen, Zhihai Hu, Juan Li, and Tingting Zhang, “Impact of the adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction technique on image quality in ultra-low-dose CT,” Clinical Radiology, 2013.
- Tracy J. Robinson, Jeffrey D. Robinson, and Kalpana M. Kanal, “Implementation of the ACR Dose Index Registry at a Large Academic Institution: Early Experience,” Journal of Digital Imaging, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 309–315, 2013.
- O. Museyko, A. Heinemann, M. Krause, B. Wulff, M. Amling, K. Püschel, C. C. Glüer, W. Kalender, and K. Engelke, “A low-radiation exposure protocol for 3D QCT of the spine,” Osteoporosis International, 2013.
- Qian Wang, Xinming Zhao, Junfeng Song, Ning Guo, Ying Zhu, Jianxin Liu, Weiwei Qi, Jing Wu, Yuan Liang, Shichao Feng, Mancang Hu, Chunwu Zhou, Xiaoying Wang, and Nan Hong, “The application of automatic tube current modulation (ATCM) on image quality and radiation dose at abdominal computed tomography (CT): A phantom study,” Journal of X-Ray Science and Technology, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 453–464, 2013.
- Benjamin Dubourg, Jérôme Caudron, Jean-Pierre Lestrat, Michael Bubenheim, Valentin Lefebvre, Matthieu Godin, Christophe Tron, Hélène Eltchaninoff, Fabrice Bauer, and Jean-Nicolas Dacher, “Single-source dual-energy CT angiography with reduced iodine load in patients referred for aortoiliofemoral evaluation before transcatheter aortic valve implantation: impact on image quality and radiation dose,” European Radiology, 2014.
- Hideaki Yuki, Daisuke Utsunomiya, Yoshinori Funama, Shinichi Tokuyasu, Tomohiro Namimoto, Toshinori Hirai, Ryo Itatani, Kazuhiro Katahira, Shuichi Oshima, and Yasuyuki Yamashita, “Value of knowledge-based iterative model reconstruction in low-kV 256-slice coronary CT angiography,” Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 115–123, 2014.
- Joana Santos, Shane Foley, Graciano Paulo, Mark F. McEntee, and Louise Rainford, “The establishment of computed tomography diagnostic reference levels in Portugal,” Radiation Protection Dosimetry, vol. 158, no. 3, pp. 307–317, 2014.