- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 132876, 9 pages
Neurodevelopment of Amazonian Infants: Antenatal and Postnatal Exposure to Methyl- and Ethylmercury
1Department of Nutrition, University of Brasília, 70919-970 Brasília, DF, Brazil
2Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Campus Macaé, 27971-550 Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
3Departament of Statistics, Federal University of São Carlos, 13566-590 São Carlos, SP, Brazil
Received 5 December 2011; Accepted 4 February 2012
Academic Editor: João B.T. Rocha
Copyright © 2012 José G. Dórea et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jose G. Dorea, “Policy Statements on Breastfeeding and Human Milk: Additional Comments,” Pediatrics, vol. 130, no. 2, pp. E462–E464, 2012.
- Jose G. Dorea, “Neurotoxic Metal Coexposures and Neurodevelopment,” Environmental Health Perspectives, vol. 120, no. 6, pp. A226–A226, 2012.
- Jose G. Dorca, “Re: Prenatal Exposure to Mercury and Infant Neurodevelopment in a Multicent er Cohort in Spain: Study of Potential Modifiers,” American Journal of Epidemiology, vol. 176, no. 12, pp. 1194–1195, 2012.
- Martina Rudgalvyte, Natalia VanDuyn, Vuokko Aarnio, Liisa Heikkinen, Juhani Peltonen, Merja Lakso, Richard Nass, and Garry Wong, “Methylmercury exposure increases lipocalin related (lpr) and decreases activated in blocked unfolded protein response (abu) genes and specific miRNAs in Caenorhabditis elegans,” Toxicology Letters, 2013.
- José G. Dórea, Marcelo Farina, and João B. T. Rocha, “Toxicity of ethylmercury (and Thimerosal): a comparison with methylmercury,” Journal of Applied Toxicology, 2013.
- Mônica P. L. Cunha, José G. Dórea, Rejane C. Marques, and Renata S. Leão, “Vaccine Adverse Events Reported during the First Ten Years (1998–2008) after Introduction in the State of Rondonia, Brazil,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.