- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 136302, 8 pages
Potential Role of Kringle-Integrin Interaction in Plasmin and uPA Actions (A Hypothesis)
Department of Dermatology, and Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, University of California Davis School of Medicine, Research III Suite 3300, 4645 Second Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Received 24 March 2012; Revised 21 June 2012; Accepted 21 June 2012
Academic Editor: Edward F. Plow
Copyright © 2012 Yoshikazu Takada. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chunguang Pang, Baocun Sun, Xiulan Zhao, Zhiyong Liu, Qiang Gu, Xueyi Dong, Yuemei Ma, and Dan Sun, “Relationship between αvβ3 integrin and vasculogenic mimicry expression and related molecular mechanisms,” Chinese Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 40, no. 10, pp. 555–559, 2013.
- S. Herkenne, C. Paques, O. Nivelles, M. Lion, K. Bajou, T. Pollenus, M. Fontaine, P. Carmeliet, J. A. Martial, N.-Q.-N. Nguyen, and I. Struman, “The interaction of uPAR with VEGFR2 promotes VEGF-induced angiogenesis,” Science Signaling, vol. 8, no. 403, pp. ra117–ra117, 2015.