- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 141806, 6 pages
So Many Plasminogen Receptors: Why?
Department of Molecular Cardiology, Joseph J. Jacobs Center for Thrombosis and Vascular Biology, Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Avenue, NB50, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Received 2 April 2012; Accepted 7 June 2012
Academic Editor: Lindsey A. Miles
Copyright © 2012 Edward F. Plow et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hanna M. Järvinen, Liisa Laakkonen, Johanna Haiko, Tiira Johansson, Katri Juuti, Marjo Suomalainen, Carmen Buchrieser, Nisse Kalkkinen, and Timo K. Korhonen, “ Human single-chain urokinase is activated by the omptins PgtE of Salmonella enterica and Pla of Yersinia pestis despite mutations of active site residues ,” Molecular Microbiology, 2013.
- Jane Hoover-Plow, and Menggui Huang, “Lipoprotein(a) metabolism: Potential sites for therapeutic targets,” Metabolism, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 479–491, 2013.
- Laurent Plawinski, and Eduardo Anglés-Cano, “Fibrinolytic microvesicles,” Sang Thrombose Vaisseaux, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 100–110, 2013.
- Lindseya. Miles, and Robertj. Parmer, “Plasminogen receptors: The first quarter century,” Seminars in Thrombosis and Hemostasis, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 329–337, 2013.
- Reiko Ikeda, and Tomoe Ichikawa, “ Interaction of surface molecules on Cryptococcus neoformans with plasminogen ,” FEMS Yeast Research, 2014.