- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 151967, 12 pages
Commercial Dengue Rapid Diagnostic Tests for Point-of-Care Application: Recent Evaluations and Future Needs?
1Center for Tropical Medicine, Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine, Churchill Hospital, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
2Mahidol Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit, Faculty of Tropical Medicine, Mahidol University, 420/6 Rajvithi Road, Bangkok, 10400, Thailand
Received 12 December 2011; Accepted 11 February 2012
Academic Editor: Roy A. Hall
Copyright © 2012 Stuart D. Blacksell. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Naga Siva Kumar Gunda, Minashree Singh, Yashasvi Purwar, Sirish L. Shah, Kamaljit Kaur, and Sushanta K. Mitra, “Micro-spot with integrated pillars (MSIP) for detection of dengue virus NS1,” Biomedical Microdevices, 2013.
- F. Chappuis, E. Alirol, V. d'Acremont, E. Bottieau, and C. P. Yansouni, “Rapid diagnostic tests for non-malarial febrile illness in the tropics,” Clinical Microbiology and Infection, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 422–431, 2013.
- Alexandre R. Camara, Paula M. P. Gouvêa, Ana Carolina M. S. Dias, Arthur M. B. Braga, Rosa F. Dutra, Renato E. de Araujo, and Isabel C. S. Carvalho, “Dengue immunoassay with an LSPR fiber optic sensor,” Optics Express, vol. 21, no. 22, pp. 27023, 2013.