- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
This article has been retracted as it is found to contain a substantial amount of material from the article “Chlamydomonas Reinhardtii Chloroplasts as Protein Factories” by Stephen P. Mayfield, Andrea L. Manuell, Stephen Chen, Joann Wu, Miller Tran, David Siefker, Machiko Muto, and Julia Marin-Navarro published in Current Opinion in Biotechnology in April 2007.
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 158232, 16 pages
Stable Plastid Transformation for High-Level Recombinant Protein Expression: Promises and Challenges
1Department of Biological Science and Engineering, Key Laboratory of Biomedical Information Engineering of the Ministry of Education, School of Life Science and Technology, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, Shaanxi 710049, China
2School of Materials and Chemical Engineering, Xi’an Technological University, Xi’an, Shaanxi 710032, China
3State Key Laboratory of Cancer Biology, Department of Biopharmaceutics School of Pharmacy, Fourth Military Medical University, Xi’an, Shaanxi 710032, China
4Department of Anesthesiology, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC 27157, USA
5Institute of Mitochondrial Biology and Medicine, Key Laboratory of Biomedical Information Engineering of the Ministry of Education, School of Life Science and Technology, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, Shaanxi 710049, China
Received 17 May 2012; Revised 10 August 2012; Accepted 24 August 2012
Academic Editor: Elvira Gonzalez De Mejia
Copyright © 2012 Meili Gao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Diogo Ribeiro Demartini, Giancarlo Pasquali, and Célia Regina Carlini, “An overview of proteomics approaches applied to biopharmaceuticals and cyclotides research,” Journal of Proteomics, 2013.
- Maryam Abdoli-Nasab, Mokhtar Jalali-Javaran, Rosa M. Cusido, Javier Palazon, Amin Baghizadeh, and Houshang Alizadeh, “Expression of the truncated tissue plasminogen activator (K2S) gene in tobacco chloroplast,” Molecular Biology Reports, vol. 40, no. 10, pp. 5749–5758, 2013.