- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 159578, 6 pages
Proximity of Residence to Bodies of Water and Risk for West Nile Virus Infection: A Case-Control Study in Houston, Texas
1Center for Infectious Diseases, School of Public Health, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, TX 77030, USA
2Office of Surveillance and Public Health Preparedness, Houston Department of Health and Human Services, Houston, TX 77054, USA
3Office of Disease Control and Clinical Prevention, Harris County Public Health & Environmental Services, Houston, TX 77027, USA
4Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center, Houston, TX 77054, USA
Received 1 August 2011; Revised 27 September 2011; Accepted 19 October 2011
Academic Editor: Roy A. Hall
Copyright © 2012 Melissa S. Nolan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jon Andrus, Peter Melby, Kristy O. Murray, Rebeca Rico-Hesse, Jesus G. Valenzuela, Peter J. Hotez, Maria Elena Bottazzi, Jennifer Chow, Karen A. Goraleski, Susan P. Fisher-Hoch, Jocelyn K. Lambuth, Bruce Y. Lee, Harold S. Margolis, and Joseph B. McCormick, “Ears of the Armadillo: Global Health Research and Neglected Diseases in Texas,” PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases, vol. 7, no. 6, 2013.
- Andrew Curtis, Xinyue Ye, Elyse Heob, Joseph Targhetta, Vence Salvato, Martin Reyna, Rudy Bueno, and Louisa Holmes, “A comparison of three approaches to identify West Nile Virus mosquito space-time hotspots in the Houston Vicinity for the period 2002–2011,” Applied Geography, vol. 51, pp. 58–64, 2014.