- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 161372, 7 pages
Selection of Ovine Oocytes by Brilliant Cresyl Blue Staining
Key Laboratory of Animal Biotechnology of Xinjiang and Key Laboratory of Grass Livestock Reproduction and Breed Biotechnology, Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Science Academy of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, Urumqi 830000, China
Received 24 January 2012; Revised 28 February 2012; Accepted 22 March 2012
Academic Editor: Brad Upham
Copyright © 2012 Liqin Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jolanta Opiela, and Lucyna Kątska-Książkiewicz, “The utility of Brilliant Cresyl Blue (BCB) staining of mammalian oocytes used for in vitro embryo production (IVP),” Reproductive Biology, 2013.
- M-T Paramio, and D. Izquierdo, “Current Status of In Vitro Embryo Production in Sheep and Goats,” Reproduction in Domestic Animals, vol. 49, pp. 37–48, 2014.
- P. L. Lorenzo, R. M. Garcia-Garcia, M. Arias-Alvarez, and P. G. Rebollar, “Reproductive and Nutritional Management on Ovarian Response and Embryo Quality on Rabbit Does,” Reproduction in Domestic Animals, vol. 49, pp. 49–55, 2014.
- Abdollah Mohammadi-Sangcheshmeh, Eva Held, Franca Rings, Nasser Ghanem, Dessie Salilew-Wondim, Dawit Tesfaye, Harald Sieme, and Karl Schellander, “Developmental competence of equine oocytes: impacts of zona pellucida birefringence and maternally derived transcript expression,” Reproduction Fertility and Development, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 441–452, 2014.
- E. C. S. Santos, D. Sato, T. Lucia, and H. Iwata, “Brilliant cresyl blue staining negatively affects mitochondrial functions in porcine oocytes,” Zygote, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 352–359, 2015.
- Maria-Teresa Paramio, and Dolors Izquierdo, “Recent advances in in vitro embryo production in small ruminants,” Theriogenology, 2016.
- Diego Duarte Alcoba, Maiara Conzatti, Gustavo Dias Ferreira, Anita Mylius Pimentel, Ana Paula Kussler, Edison Capp, Helena von Eye Corleta, and Ilma Simoni Brum, “Safety of brilliant cresyl blue staining protocols on human granulosa and cumulus cells,” Zygote, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 83–88, 2016.
- N. Azari-Dolatabad, H.R. Rahmani, M. Hajian, S. Ostadhosseini, S.M. Hosseini, and M.H. Nasr-Esfahani, “Effects of cilostamide and/or forskolin on the meiotic resumption and development competence of growing ovine oocytes selected by brilliant cresyl blue staining,” Theriogenology, 2016.