- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 170958, 7 pages
Vasoconstriction Potency Induced by Aminoamide Local Anesthetics Correlates with Lipid Solubility
1Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, Gyeongsang National University Hospital, Jinju 660-702, Republic of Korea
2Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, Gyeongsang National University School of Medicine, Jinju 660-772, Republic of Korea
3Division of Chemistry, Gyeongnam Sciences High School, Jinju 660-851, Republic of Korea
4Department of Information Statistics and RINS, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju 660-701, Republic of Korea
5Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Gyeongsang National University Hospital, Jinju 660-702, Republic of Korea
6Institute of Health Sciences, Gyeongsang National University School of Medicine, Jinju 660-772, Republic of Korea
Received 25 February 2012; Accepted 18 April 2012
Academic Editor: Dobromir Dobrev
Copyright © 2012 Hui-Jin Sung et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Seong-Ho Ok, Jeong Yeo Han, Soo Hee Lee, Il-Woo Shin, Heon Keun Lee, Young-Kyun Chung, Mun-Jeoung Choi, and Ju-Tae Sohn, “Lipid emulsion-mediated reversal of toxic-dose aminoamide local anesthetic-induced vasodilation in isolated rat aorta,” Korean Journal of Anesthesiology, vol. 64, no. 4, pp. 353–359, 2013.
- Hélène Peyrière, Yves Léglise, Arnaud Rousseau, Cesar Cartier, Valérie Gibaja, and Pascal Galland, “Necrosis of the intranasal structures and soft palate as a result of heroin snorting: a case series,” Substance Abuse, pp. 130320085949005, 2013.
- Soo Hee Lee, Hui-Jin Sung, Seong-Ho Ok, Jongsun Yu, Mun-Jeoung Choi, Jin Soo Lim, and Ju-Tae Sohn, “Lipid Emulsions Enhance the Norepinephrine-Mediated Reversal of Local Anesthetic-Induced Vasodilation at Toxic Doses,” Yonsei Medical Journal, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 1524–1532, 2013.
- Masato Kitayama, Morito Wada, Hiroshi Hashimoto, Tsuyoshi Kudo, Chihiro Yakoshi, and Kazuyoshi Hirota, “Plasma ropivacaine concentrations after ultrasound-guided transversus abdominis plane block for open retropubic prostatectomy,” Journal of Anesthesia, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 576–579, 2014.
- Xiaona Zhang, Liqun Zhang, and Yang Zhang, “Side Effects of Long-Acting Local Anaesthetics in Patients with Preexisting Cardiovascular Condition,” Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics, vol. 69, no. 3, pp. 405–409, 2014.
- Seong-Ho Ok, Seong-Chun Kwon, Jeong Yeol Han, Jongsun Yu, Il-Woo Shin, Heon-Keun Lee, Young-Kyun Chung, Mun-Jeoung Choi, and Ju-Tae Sohn, “Mepivacaine-induced contraction involves increased calcium sensitization mediated via Rho kinase and protein kinase C in endothelium-denuded rat aorta,” European Journal of Pharmacology, vol. 723, pp. 185–193, 2014.
- Aadil Mumith, and John Scadden, “Postoperative Vision Loss after Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty,” Case Reports in Orthopedics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Julide Ergil, Hayri Kertmen, Murat Sayin, Bora Gurer, Erdal Resit Yilmaz, Derya Ozkan, Ata Turker Arikok, Mehmet Ali Kanat, and Zeki Sekerci, “Vasoconstrictive effects of levobupivacaine on the basilar artery in the rabbit,” Archives Of Medical Science, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 654–659, 2015.