- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 180363, 9 pages
Mechanism of Growth Inhibition of Prostate Cancer Xenografts by Valproic Acid
1James Buchanan Brady Urological Institute, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Marburg 205A, 600 North Wolfe Street, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
2Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
3Department of Pathology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Received 20 May 2012; Revised 16 July 2012; Accepted 17 July 2012
Academic Editor: Eric W. Lam
Copyright © 2012 Abhinav Sidana et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shailendra Kapoor, “Valproic acid and its inhibition of tumor growth in systemic malignancies: beyond gliomas,” Journal of Neuro-Oncology, vol. 113, no. 3, pp. 531–531, 2013.
- Jinhua Tang, Haidong Yan, and Shougang Zhuang, “Histone deacetylases as targets for treatment of multiple diseases,” Clinical Science, vol. 124, no. 11, pp. 651–662, 2013.