- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 201689, 4 pages
Cytokines and VEGF Induction in Orthodontic Movement in Animal Models
1Department of General Pathology, Second University of Naples, Via L. De Crecchio 7, 80138 Naples, Italy
2Department of Oral Pathology, Orthodontics and Oral Surgery, Institute of Biochemistry, Second University of Naples, Via L. De Crecchio 6, 80138 Naples, Italy
3INT-CROM, “Pascale Foundation” National Cancer Institute - Cancer Research Center, Via Ammiraglio Bianco, 83013 Mercogliano, Italy
4Department of Cellular and Molecular Biology and Pathology, Faculty of Medicine of Naples, University of Naples “Federico II,” Via Pansini 5, 80131 Naples, Italy
5Department of Experimental Medicine, Second University of Naples, Via L. De Crecchio 7, 80138 Naples, Italy
6Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Sciences, University of Rome “La Sapienza”, Viale Regina Elena 287/A, 00161 Rome, Italy
Received 29 December 2011; Revised 13 March 2012; Accepted 14 March 2012
Academic Editor: Monica Fedele
Copyright © 2012 M. Di Domenico et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhao-Xu Yang, Cheng-Yi Lu, Yan-Ling Yang, Ke-Feng Dou, and Kai-Shan Tao, “Lumican expression in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma,” Hepato-Gastroenterology, vol. 60, no. 121, pp. 349–353, 2013.
- Fabrizia d'Apuzzo, Salvatore Cappabianca, Domenico Ciavarella, Angela Monsurrò, Armando Silvestrini-Biavati, and Letizia Perillo, “Biomarkers of Periodontal Tissue Remodeling during Orthodontic Tooth Movement in Mice and Men: Overview and Clinical Relevance,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- C Jiang, Z Li, H Quan, L Xiao, J Zhao, C Jiang, Y Wang, J Liu, Y Gou, S An, Y Huang, W Yu, Y Zhang, W He, Y Yi, Y Chen, and J Wang, “Osteoimmunology in orthodontic tooth movement,” Oral Diseases, 2014.
- Carlo Camerlingo, Fabrizia d'Apuzzo, Vincenzo Grassia, Letizia Perillo, and Maria Lepore, “Micro-Raman Spectroscopy for Monitoring Changes in Periodontal Ligaments and Gingival Crevicular Fluid,” Sensors, vol. 14, no. 12, pp. 22552–22563, 2014.
- Dieter D. Bosshardt, Bernd Stadlinger, and Hendrik Terheyden, “Cell-to-cell communication - periodontal regeneration,” Clinical Oral Implants Research, 2015.
- L. Feller, R. A. G. Khammissa, I. Schechter, G. Thomadakis, J. Fourie, and J. Lemmer, “Biological Events in Periodontal Ligament and Alveolar Bone Associated with Application of Orthodontic Forces,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2015, pp. 1–7, 2015.
- L. Feller, R. A. G. Khammissa, I. Schechter, A. Moodley, G. Thomadakis, and J. Lemmer, “Periodontal Biological Events Associated with Orthodontic Tooth Movement: The Biomechanics of the Cytoskeleton and the Extracellular Matrix,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2015, pp. 1–7, 2015.